1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

'27 Display for ACC and AC

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by romandevision, Aug 9, 2019.

1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Hello, friends!

Help with your choice, please. Used to view YouTube, ACC/AC and surf the Internet.

Yes, I understand that games require a wide monitor with a TN matrix and 1ms response, but in this case it is a compromise solution for all tasks. Sometimes I take pictures, but occasionally because I'm lazy.

All them Quad HD 2560 x 1440 and at a price of ~420 euros (welcome to the Soviet Union).

1. Asus MZ27AQ Designo - H/K acoustics is very good, because I use the built-in speakers.
    https://www.amazon.com/Designo-MZ27AQ-Monitor-Speakers-Subwoofer/dp/B076DMGZLR

2. HP 345495 Business Z27n - No broken pixels + sound bar sold separately
    https://www.amazon.com/d/Monitors/HP-345495-Business-Z27n-Monitor/B0791J73ML

3. NEC EA EA275WMI - imperial quality :eek::D
    https://www.amazon.com/NEC-EA275WMI-BK-SV-Screen-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B018YQ7BZI

My '24 DELL(S2415H, glare) hurts my eyes now, especially after 2-3 hours of play, I'm ready to change it to something new in a month.

EDIT:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Tools ACC Simhub does not display tyre inner middle and outer temp Jan 14, 2023
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Vanwall weird display Jan 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Thrustmaster SF1000 Display post V1.8 Oct 4, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Personal lap time displayed incorrectly Sep 18, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Explanation of a display in online mode Jun 1, 2022
    ACC Tools Is there a sim dashboard to display tires temperatures? Apr 27, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Samsung G9 Odyssey & ACC stretched display issue Apr 19, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Audi EVO2 fuel display in MFD Mar 26, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Display fuel per lap, no rev meter Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals SF 1000 display tires do not go below 75% Dec 17, 2021
    ACC User Interface Race Logic display Dec 15, 2021
    ACC Gameplay My name on the cars LED windscreen display? Nov 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Displayed name / player name Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No Dash display or rev lights on Thrustmaster SF1000 wheel rim Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Physics Brake Bias setting and display different in some cases Sep 30, 2021

3. doamf

doamf Racer

Hi,

Out of interest: are the exorbitant prices because of shipping and import tax?

Reg.

4. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I've bougth Dell S2719DGF a few months ago and I'm pretty happy with it (2560x1440 @ 144Hz).

5. Cornflex

Cornflex Gamer

I got this one:
    AOC Agon AG271QG

Very good display with g-sync. Love it.

chakko likes this.
  6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Until 2020 duty-free import of up to 500 euros (after - 200 euros).

But it is very likely that your goods will be stolen after crossing the border or broken - this is how the local post office works. :)

- nothing's changed in six years. I ordered a Gibson Les Paul from Germany and the box was crumpled on the sides. Good thing it was in the case.

Can you please tell me how he's doing with the gamma correction? My white color is not white at all and is always too bright + bad contrast. For this reason, I'm afraid to buy DELL (although I like this company).

doamf likes this.
  7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Above my budget - 750 euros. ;)

8. doamf

doamf Racer

@romandevision
    Holy s**t,

LMAO, I am sorry, but I nearly fell of my chair, wtf?

Hang in there, it cannot become worse...

9. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I've had a long time to realize that I live in Mordor. :D

In this regard, the purchase of the monitor will take place in the shop of my city.

10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Having used triple 23" before, then a single 32" (1440p), I miss the triples (ie. the size monitors) for driving. A single 27" might be quite limiting.

11. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I have a "small" problem with a workplace for a year and a half, because I'm not living at home now)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      273.8 KB
      Views:
    sherpa25 likes this.
  12. doamf

doamf Racer

I understand. BTW you speak Orcish too? :D

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

To be honest I have no comparison. My previous monitor was old and worn LG 24" LCD W2453TQ-PF and it was really old and really worn... The white was something more like gray/yellow. And with the new monitor the white is WHITE (for me), brightness and contrast are also on another level. My eyes are happy. Also: DisplayPort made the difference, too.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    romandevision likes this.
  14. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It can be very specific humor, but it's very relevant ))

To be honest, the only thing I love is this my language, he's beautiful )

I understand you. I'll try to see this model in the store, thanks!

15. romandevision likes this.
  16. doamf

doamf Racer

nvm

17. _maRtin_

_maRtin_ Rookie

18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Hello, friend! Thanks for the advice, but I'll still stick to 1440p - AC with such a resolution looks much better, as the 1080p shows angularity.

It is no longer for sale in my region :(

19. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Hello, friends!

In the end, I took this monitor:
    1. Asus MZ27AQ Designo
    https://www.amazon.com/Designo-MZ27AQ-Monitor-Speakers-Subwoofer/dp/B076DMGZLR

I got it for 410 euros and I can tell you I'm in shock. The picture is amazing, the pixel density is high, the sound I liked very much - it's fantastic.

Minus the typical average budget for IPS - glow. But against the background of all the advantages it's not a minus, but a little trouble (my iMac 21.5/1080p has the same).

I am very demanding to the image and except iMac it is difficult for me to look in what any-monitor and I am very glad to such find as I had earlier unpleasant experience with Asus-display (approximately 5 years ago). But my girlfriend has an Asus laptop with a good display, so I decided to take a risk and take this monitor. And I wasn't wrong.

AC/ACC looks like it's another game - I finally see the details and I'll never go back to FHD again.

upd:
    the only thing that's upsetting me now is the relatively low FPS. Leaves are at a minimum, mirrors too. Why do I get 50-60 FPS with 28AI? Sometimes on the n-ring watching the repetition I see a drop to 50... :eek:

CPU: Ryzen 2600x
    GPU: RTX 2070
    RAM: 3200(16GB)

GPU loaded at 70-80%. Weak CPU?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    th3o likes this.
  20. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

I bought a 144hz gaming monitor with g-sync compatibility and things have changed drastically. It’s insane the difference using a 144hz monitor. Monitor is
    Msi MAG271CQR

21. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

No, according to https://pc-builds.com/calculator/Ryzen_5_2600X/GeForce_RTX_2070/0Qb12x8A/8/

But maybe there is something else going on?

romandevision likes this.