1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public Beta" 1.0.7 - Preview 3 - HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimRacer925

SimRacer925 Simracer

For me, this Preview 3 introduced MASSIVE Ghosting, a LOT worse than ever before.
    Anyone else having massive ghosting after the latest beta preview..? Looks really ugly now...

2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Check your gfx settings, nothing has changed in that regard.

3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Will you have a look at the issue loading monza since 1.0.6 if i may ask?

Axel Vogelsang likes this.
  4. Nox

Nox Racer

go on a Kunos server then it works!

5. moneypizzle

moneypizzle Racer

Also high cpu usage on the server side here with the latest 107.3 beta server.

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Your an animal mate :cool:

7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Would I sound crazy if I said I find that sort of 1% nonsense fun :oops:

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Not at all mate. Perish the thought :)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

No ghosting for me on KTAA but i have up to 10 FPS less on formation lap with AI. I know my i5 doesn't cut it completely but it wasn't dropping under 60 fps before 1.0.7 i think or early previews.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am not sure if it was preview 2 or preview 3 that has introduced this however I have also taken a FPS hit with the AI by up to 10-15 FPS. I wrote some feedback to LK when 1.0.7 Preview 1 was released, informing him that there was a significant increase in performance and that for the first time I was now able to run 29 Ai in a race with over 60 FPS in starting conditions. Please see here:- https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/public-beta-1-0-7.59488/page-11#post-1079619

I re-ran that same test and sitting on the grid and driving down the start finish to receive the green flag I was getting 50-55 FPS. Something has changed on the performance side. On the performance side It is now something like it was previously in 1.0.6.

Regarding the ghosting, TAA looks about the same for me in dry conditions.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  11. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Dookie, Cornflex, swigaffu and 8 others like this.