1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

KTAA on Epic
    And saturation on 200 :D

anthony galmiche and Coanda like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

haha good one... AP you probably already know. For those that don't you can get rid of ghosting in the dry by using either KTAA or FXA. Not the greatest methods for AA though. In the wet if your using KTAA you need to set the effects < High ie. MID.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  4. PaulPunkGTX

PaulPunkGTX Gamer

KTAA was really a good thing to implement from kunos. Really fast and well working solution.

But whats a "lumirank"?

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Its the name and position display on the cars. That is glowing up on the windscreen

Coanda likes this.
  6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Anyone know what is the optimal tyre pressure's and temps on average for these cars??

8. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Slightly OT but here's some footage I shot during the 24 hours of Spa. Hope you guys enjoy :) I may have more to come

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    GT Me, chksix, dek and 3 others like this.
  9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Coanda, Aristotelis and Gopher04 like this.
  10. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Cheers SPS..

sps_for_race likes this.
  11. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

12. DHMoto

DHMoto Gamer

I am thankful and happy for the continued improvements. Kudos. I am curious though that the pit crew seems to never make it onto the upcoming fixes list. Are they ever coming back? My hope is they are being enhanced to feature an interactive guy with the lollipop versus the unrealistic blinking carnival sign we have now. It would be great if you could pull in and bump the board like IRL.

chksix and Chriss like this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Mostly against such things here, why? Just watch it!
    Just Iike that Perel (who the ****) thing...
    Just advertising.
    Experience it on your own to judge.
    No need for such things here!

14. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Can you calm down please. It's the nth time you post like that. I dunno why you're so negative for drivers videos, but whatever the reason, if you don't like those videos, then don't watch them and let others enjoy them if they will.
    1st warning

15. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I can confirm that the animated pitstops are being worked on and will return. Can't confirm about the lollipop or sign, we'll see what we can do. Keep in mind that we are not allowed to have any "human" character being invested or simply pass through by a car, so that limits us a bit.
    Thanks for the patience

16. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

And gridgirls? Lol lol

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Please excuse my ignorance. What does this mean? The way I understand it is legally you can not drive through a virtual human being. Is that correct?

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  18. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

How come a car can't go through a human?

Also, maybe have the board that's out in the pit road during the pit stop sometimes instead of the lollipop chap, then have an animation where someone runs out and picks it up and takes it back into the garage.
    [​IMG]

An example of the board here ^

Keithb23, chksix and Kopiller like this.
  19. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I would think that the SRO doesn't want the possibility to "run over" people in their game.

Often, in racing games, the car manufacturers don't want their cars to be too much damaged for PR reasons, which limits the damage models of the game.
    I think this is a similar situation. Sounds riddiculous from a players perspective.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

PC madness if you ask me. We can currently drive through a whole car and its driver. I am currently up to 3,723 kills :eek::D

True I have heard of this however I remember in one of the dev blogs (as people were asking & speculating on the damage model) I think Aris said there is nothing in their contracts that stated this.

ohyeah2389 and Keithb23 like this.