1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They would be adding other SRO racing series by adding GT4, since I doubt they'd just add random cars.

And yes I do think the addition of GT4 would be attractive to some, together with the simple fact that it'd would increase the game's content. Would that be as attractive as LMP1 or F1, of course not - but then those were never likely additions in the first place.

Cornflex, Adastros and Son like this.
  2. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

swigaffu and D.Jankovic like this.
  3. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

4. tw1st

tw1st Racer

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

No, it's not a GT3. GT300 class JAF mother chassis.

7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I believe it's a GT300 car, so pretty similar to the GT3 cars but only really races in Japan. Other cars like this are the Toyota GT86, Toyota Prius and other modified cars that are kind of brought up to GT3 spec.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

9. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

One of the single biggest complaints that people seem to have is that it’s “only” GT3. Even though I find that quite mind-boggling (it’s literally advertised as the official Blancpain GT series game) I guess it’s a somewhat legitimate concern. Adding GT4 or another support class would be a fantastic addition therefore and stop that argument in its tracks.

Adding Blancpain America would be great too of course, but I’m happy either way. More cars or more tracks would be great. Sign me up for a Kickstarter to help accelerate that.

10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Developer just said yesterday they are focused now on 2019 cars to get them finished. So after the 2019 update we might start seeing the DLC`s

tw1st likes this.
  11. carlossanchez97

Not in a short period time, that´s for sure. I wouldn´t expect anything about DLCs before, at least, Q2 2020 given the amount of work it is, specially starting from scratch.

Napo24 and D.Jankovic like this.
  12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

It's a tough one. I think we will get the 2019 DLC around the end of September, due to the fact that's when the Blancpain season ends.
    As for other DLCs such as Asia, America or IGTC, I think it depends on the series they go for and how much of that series they choose to recreate. For example, if they go for IGTC (just an example, I doubt it will come before America or Asia), they could focus on creating 4 more tracks (if they make it after Blancpain Asia it would only be 3 new tracks because of Suzuka) and then just make liveries for all of the GT3 cars that took part, as all of the base cars are already in ACC, or part of the 2019 DLC. This way wouldn't be too hard, bar the track part, and I doubt it would take too long, but I imagine the devs would prefer to do it properly, which means all the other one off cars that took part, like the cup cars and MARC cars at Bathurst, the GT4 at Laguna, the GT300 at Suzuka and so on, which would take wayyy longer.

I think the most likely DLC will be Blancpain America, due to the fact there are no new cars for them to create there, just a few liveries and 7 tracks, followed by Blancpain Aisa which is mostly the same, bar the McLaren 720s, GT4 cars and only 6 tracks.

Q2 seems like the most likely date for a new DLC, however it could be a bit sooner just to keep people interested. I do think Blancpain America or Asia will really freshen up the game with the addition of 6/7 new tracks and locations.

This is all guessing, but it's what I am guessing might happen. Wishful thinking I guess

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  13. Etherival

Etherival Gamer

I prefer tracks over cars. SRO hasn't got so much different cars as an LMP or Open Wheel would be. I think they must focus on tracks, then GT4 or whatever.

14. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Either way - if it's tracks or cars - I wonder what their business model will be? RF2 and Raceroom seem to get away with charging by individual car or track (and sometimes they lump them together as a pack). That pricing model seems fair to me but I wonder if the expectation here is that we'll suddenly be offered all of the Blancpain America tracks, for example, for 10 bucks?

If they released them individually, we'd get them quicker and potentially Kunos could make more money. Worked for RF2 and Sebring. But then you wouldn't be able to run a meaningful America season with only, for example, COTA.

Just thinking out loud..

15. carlossanchez97

It´s been said by Marco in a few interviews that the DLC content will be sold in packs.

16. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Looking at AC DLCs, Kunos have been capable of producing a large number of cars. Not so capable of producing a large number of tracks. Don't under-estimate the effort and cost involved in producing a track.

Felge Schneider and Napo24 like this.
  17. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I'm not, however what other DLC could they bring out without new tracks. I can only think of the Sportclub as they race at all the current tracks.

18. baboon

baboon Alien

America has the most awesome tracks, I'd be mega happy to have those in ACC.

mr Switchblade, warth0g and Son like this.
  19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You know that's a bold claim, right?
    Especially with all of those legendary tracks around the rest of the world? ;)

20. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Nordschleife, Suzuka, Laguna Seca, Deep Forest...