1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC content

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by TheBoss, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Blancpain America has awesome tracks but if I was to judge by tracks alone, I'd choose Blancpain Asia, I mean....China, Sepang, Fuji, Suzuka, they're all dream tracks.

I still believe Blancpain America will be the first (and hopefully not last) DLC. I remember reading somewhere that Kunos knew the main audience of ACC would be European due to the fact that it simulates an European championship so to me it makes sense that they go after the American market next, before Asia.

I'd be happy either way tho.

2. LukFry

LukFry Racer

true, very good racetracks to race on, but the american ones are also very good. :confused::D

Arckeron, fsuarez79 and Son like this.
  3. pons

pons Simracer

America would be great, love the north american tracks.
    Would be a dream if they replace COTA and Vegas with Road Atlanta & Mid Ohio though.

Traind and Son like this.
  4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Wishlist's
    [​IMG]

In this thread we talk about stuff thats known that will come to the game..aka 2019 Blancpain season cars and tracks witch we already seen and confirmed... no need to fill it in with personal wishlists

nfsw55, Psit, sps_for_race and 2 others like this.
  5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Not none but limited, Formula Renault Eurocup
    One car and two tracks needed, though the tracks could be tricky (expensive) to do for a sim

6. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

How does that make sense in a SRO licensed game?

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Check out who they race as a support category for and the almost identical track list will all make sense :)

8. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Ohh I see. I still find it very unlikely tho, at least before any other SRO event but who am I to know about license agreements :D

9. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Guess it all depends on how well ACC does overall. I’m having a great time with it at the moment though and hopeful for the future

Lambo_Huracan likes this.
  10. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Same man, same.

Lambo_Huracan and Serge M like this.
  11. Nev Roberts

Nev Roberts Racer

Also Road America, Laguna Seca

12. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

So there is open wheel category that has slim chance into ACC ? I personally would love it since GT3 cars for me currently getting little boring to drive.

13. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

Master every car on every track under any weather condition it's already a lifetime task for me. With 2019 versions already on the way, sure I'm fine till next year. Then some DLC for other Blancpain championships are very welcome.

sps_for_race likes this.
  14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Everything has some kind of chance :)

15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Will the new GT2 category run electronics aids like TC or ABS?

17. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

A-Jin, LukFry and Epistolarius like this.
  18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yes, since the category is meant for gentlemen drivers only. The 911 GT2 for example has everything the street car has including stability control, which all can be disabled.

Coanda likes this.
  19. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

All 3 of us will be there in person, that's all I know. :D

20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Yes. R8 LMS GT2: "Compared with the GT4 version, the entire electronic architecture including the Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control (ASR) and Electronic Stability Program (ESP) has been upgraded in the Audi R8 LMS GT2. All systems can be adjusted on multiple levels by means of new software."

Also, the R8 LMS GT2's transmission will be similar to GT4 car: "7-speed double-clutch S tronic transmission with paddle shifters"

More info: https://www.audi.com/en/experience-audi/audi-sport/audi-racing/gt2/story-r8-lms-gt2.html

Coanda likes this.