1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACCDirector v1.0.4 broadcast client

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ZioYuri78, May 29, 2019.

1. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Update 1.0.3
    • Hud Pages panel bug fix.
    • now in Connection panel the Connection Password and Command Password are hidden by default (you can click the small eye on the right to unhide them).
    • resize in windowed mode will no longer maintain the aspect ratio (aka resize as you want but it will not be saved).
    • added very simple message log at the bottom of Connection panel.
    know issues:
    • it can maybe crash with a Fatal Error
    • Helicamera and interior camera still not available, Camera Set2 still not work.
    • a tons of other things
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/accdirector.27014/update?update=48709

Son and Joshuax like this.
  2. Tomcat0568

Tomcat0568 Rookie

The program is great, but I tried to move a window from the program to a second monitor. Now it is gone and I can not recover it. Is there a way to do that? I have already deleted and reinstalled. Have also deleted the registration files, unfortunately without success.

3. ZioYuri78

You can't move panels out of application window :D
    Delete the ACCD.sav file in \AppData\Local\ACCDirector\Saved\SaveGames folder to restore the default panels locations. :)

4. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Pls, make possible to resize windows, like standings window be longer, as now its lot of scrolling thru drivers, Thanks ;)

5. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Any more updates expected for this?

6. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Dont know, if its even planned, as actually with last version of game, i noticed lot of stuttering. when i switch to this app. Original broadcasting app dont have this problem.

7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I was using your app last night and didn't have any issues with stuttering, ran fine for me. Only issues was that I couldn't view the incident relays anymore and couldn't switch to some of the newer cameras

8. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Bro its not my app :) You need to wait for answer from @ZioYuri78 , but i have realy problems with stuttering only when switch to this app window. I have 144hz gsync monitors, so maybe its not noticable on 60hz or something like that.

9. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

sorry I was on my phone haha, didn't look at the pic, just assumed you were Zio haha.

10. No more updates?

11. memots

memots Rookie

Great app but the constant crashing and no way to restart without re-launching the game makes it hard to keep using, Did a 60 minutes director/spectator race and it crashed twice.

12. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

yep, great start, but actually, original kunos app is quite better. As they repaired camera switching, its much more usable.

13. memots

memots Rookie

I had no luck using the built in one. doesn't want to connect.

14. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

@memots are you using spectator password ? IP 127.0.0.1, first you need to have running game, in that server, then connect with app

15. After 1.0.7.1, here doesn't worked.

16. ZioYuri78

Sorry guys, my PC dead in August and only recently i upgraded it.

ACCDirector is on hold for now and i suggest to use the official client by Kunos, i'm very sorry and i don't know when or if i will come back work on it, last time i checked (in June) i was not able to identify the cause of all the crash, looks like use UE4 wasn't the right move for this kind of application.

What baffle me is that there is no alternatives between the official client and ACCD, i was sure to see more clients pop up from modders over time :(

Darcy Callai Junior and Son like this.
  17. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

yep, seems nobody wants to invest time into ACC

18. The game's terrible image was created simply because they didn't know how to interpret text, with that scheduled racing story synonymous with matchmaking.

Hence it adds that with the lack of support for three monitors natively, they are "having a party" on top of that. The consequence is that it drives people away, creating preconceptions about the ACC without even having tested it.

19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

What a bold statement...why dont you invest some time in it?

Son and Darcy Callai Junior like this.
  20. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

I post just because I want to be informed of new versions of ACDirector