1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Mods Sol and Custom Shaders Patch installation tutorial

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by cabelo3d, Aug 24, 2019.

1. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

I did a newer video showing how to install Assetto Corsa mods Sol and Custom Shaders Patch. It is easier than ever and worth a try!

Tvvang, Phil64, EsxPaul and 2 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. _Fulgore_

_Fulgore_ Racer

Very nice video for the ones that have thoose install issues :)

- offtopic, since latest csp 198 i have no interior lights in the night while racing, no idea why

cabelo3d likes this.
  4. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Thanks mate! Do you have that issue with all cars? Did you teste with Kunos car/track combo?
    Btw, there's a preview 205. Maybe installing the new one can fix it?

_Fulgore_ likes this.
  5. André57

André57 Racer

Thanks for this nice video. Some details that I was missing make Sol even greater. It is because of fully involved people like you that we have a better AC it is really appreciated.
    André

cabelo3d likes this.
  6. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Glad it helped, thanks for your feedback ;)

7. Co Kletzer

Co Kletzer Rookie

Hi, thx for the tutorial. After I install the COntent Manager and go to settings, there is no option to install custom shader patch, but it says: "No Page selected". Can you help me with that? Thx, Co

8. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Hi there mate! Developers say it is a Content Manager bug. You can try to fix it by hitting "GO", the green button at the right bottom corner. It will load up car/track combo but when you exit the track and go to the Custom Shader tab, probably will allow you to install it.

9. Co Kletzer

Co Kletzer Rookie

Hey, bud. That worked. Great thanks to you. Terrific!!

cabelo3d likes this.
  10. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Glad it worked! Enjoy it;)

11. Petooh

Petooh Rookie

Hey m8! Can you say me where the green "GO" button is? Cuz I don't find anything in the right bottom. Thanks!

12. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Sure mate!
    Right button corner of this page: go button.png

13. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

Would anyone happen to know the location of the files for how you have your CSP options setup? I like to change the settings periodically depending on which pp_filter I am testing and hate to have to remember how things were originally. I'd like to make a backup before I make changes but can't figure out what file(s) those settings are saved to.

Thanks....

14. can anybody here help my or guide me to where I can be helped to fix this? It popped up out of nowhere the other day and I cannot figure out how to fix it. Its completely game breaking. 20200728_204655.jpg

15. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Seems like you need to update your game to the latest version.

16. Thanks, ill give that a try, I've tried updating almost everything else so far and nothings worked, ill post if it works!

17. Update, everything IS up to date, it says I'm missing that python thing but I have no idea on how to fix that, all websites that I find related to this look mad sketchy

18. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

I think the only place you can try to get an answer for this problem is here:https://discord.gg/sk6bh75 go to troubleshooting section and post that pic, somebody will help.

19. FriendOfJah

FriendOfJah Racer

I apologize for the newbie question, but where can I download the Content Manager, Sol and Custom Shaders from? Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

20. cabelo3d

cabelo3d Racer

Hi mate, you can find the link for all in the description of my video posted here. Let me know if you have any more doubts.

FriendOfJah likes this.