1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Toxic beginner in competizione server

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Powerus, Aug 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Si.

Si. Simracer

You’ll always get idiots no matter the rating system, unless you ghost any contact there’s no way round it in public servers. As has been said many many times officiated leagues are the way.

Is the SA still 70 on the Competition servers, maybe it should go up to 80 but then you restrict the possible entrants further.

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'll continue to play your little game. I feel like I won a prize with all this added attention you keep giving me. Now I know what it must feel like to feel like you. Look at me everybody, I'm special... No, no, no hang on... I'm AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

If you going to paraphrase me for kicks & controversy then I might as well give you another kick... ;)

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...eneric-discussion.49816/page-362#post-1082100

You seem to have an issue with your ticker. Lets see if you will still be here in 6 months time.

As it stands, my 4 month old daughter is more intelligent than you...

So once again, please come back and join us when you have something more intelligent to say ;)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    ohyeah2389, trasgu, Marceline and 3 others like this.
  3. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

I was in CP all afternoon, but seeing this, i missed my moment of fame and saying hi to Mom o_O o Well..
    @Marceline stop complaining and start workin that G27 :cool:

ohyeah2389 and Marceline like this.
  4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is that you then as Turbodad? Its kind of what I expect you to drive like going by your posts. You are generally a toxic troll so being the same in a server would seem highly likely.

ohyeah2389, Marceline and chksix like this.
  5. I don't agree: you enter the track crossing it. He misses you because he is slow and far from the fast line. Every other racing driver would have collected your car or would have had to go offtrack, at race speed. I get that you didn't want him to pass, but this doesn't make your move safe :)

6. Psit

Psit Alien

I bet you he is not female, probably something like mid-40's Greek guy with attention seeking issues ;)

Marceline, chksix, Romneyb and 2 others like this.
  7. from the replay it does not look intentional...
    he probably admitted it was intentional to cut a long conversation.
    Anyway what you are doing now is a lot worse.
    solve the problem with that guy, in private.
    the public does not like to see this things(the thread).

Balles and sps_for_race like this.
  8. Thanks for making my day :D:D:D

ohyeah2389 and Psit like this.
  9. Nothing wrong with you in a server that races for 20 minutes cause your attention span can't take more than that, while others want to experience the endurance aspect right?

Just don't make it sound like you're voicing the opinion of a large group.

Marceline and chksix like this.
  10. bull****... I want 3h races

11. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Sometimes it's also a communication problem. For example, personally I did not know, but bumping into each other after the end of the race may result in a reduction of SA

12. FW14

FW14 Rookie

Guys like this crop up in every online racing game I've played. You always get those who mix up being competitive with being a sore loser. There is a massive difference between a racing sim and a racing game. Sadly some people never understand this, so if your ego really gets in the way of someone else competing fairly then either
    a) Put in some hard work and practice a lot more offline before coming online or;
    b) Stop playing.

13. Turk

Turk Alien

20min races are fine for a bit of fun but people should be doing 1 hour races every so often too. 1 hour races are a real battle and make drivers very familiar with the track. If someone was struggling at anything in a sim, I'd recommend they do an hour race, that'll learn them.

Gevatter and anthonylroy like this.
  14. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Right, i've downloaded and watched the replay and i'm sorry but you slowly drifted over compared to dad and misjudged how far infront you were and caused the incident.

15. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Talk for yourself please.
    If I want 20 or 15 mins races i go to play gran turismo.

Races under 30 mins are useless to me. ACC's servers are full of 15 and 20 mins races.
    Don't touch the 1h races into competition server.

f.e.negroni likes this.
  16. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

If you wanna get a medal, run a sprint race, if you wanna experience make a marathon

ohyeah2389 likes this.
  17. Gorilla Me

Gorilla Me Rookie

I do not comment very often on issues like these but I gotta say that it is refreshing to see that someone is "getting it". Thanks [ATF] Shanti.

As a race car driver, real life or sim,your EGO is useless once inside the car. Fight with your skills, not with your stupid ego.

18. I think your track rejoin wasnt that safe, you were sitting on the racing line at the moment he passed you, while you steer to the left half a second before which probably scared him. There was no PIT maneuver, look closely, as others have said, you drifted into him, forcing him to go right, but he ignored you, because he was pissed.
    That was your fault imo

19. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

WE have another one, Mike Bluebarry.

He just ****ed up the race of me, Joe Bar and Rodriguez because he wanted revenge on Rodriguez on Mr. Git's Monza race.
    The same thing he tried to do with me on ACC Belgium server a few days ago at Spa Franchorchamps, so i betcha he is doing this more often. Mike Bluebarry, **** U and suck a .... u sorry piece a ****.

Attached Files:

ohyeah2389, chksix and Cascader like this.
  20. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Come on, at least be so honest and post a still of some frames before, where you can clearly see he had to swerve pretty much to avoid you.
    Some seconds later, around the 1:20 mark, he is on his way to the left side of the track and still you decide to stick your car between him and the grass, which in my opinion you should not have done in the first place.
    From the video it's quite hard to tell which one of you both is to blame. I don't take the chat into account, because we don't have a log of that and neither of us knows whether he said he pushed you intentionally or if he just was (reasonably) pissed of your move in Ascari and the rest was your interpretation.

Anyway, I think online multiplayer, in every sim, requires not only speed but also skills in terms of awareness.
    If I was to observe another driver behaving critical (intentionally or just because of missing skills), I would never ever overtake him that close. Instead I would rather wait until I feel sure enough to anticipate his moves (or just wait until he spins off in the next corner, haha). I would say I developed a 70%-80% chance of not getting killed by wreckers I'm about to overtake. Still working on attacks from behind though. :rolleyes: