1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Do people still race online in Assetto Corsa?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Well, it has been some time since I packed away my Logitech G27 wheel, and stopped playing Assetto Corsa (2018 May 4 to be precise), but I have the urge to drive a few of the cars again. However, before I mess about setting up the wheel, pedals and gear shifter, I would like to know if anyone still races the road cars online in Assetto Corsa?

I am guessing that all of the GT3 races have shifted to Assetto Corsa Competizione?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions WTF, thrustmaster tmx wheels still lose all FFB in races. Mar 22, 2022
    ACC Gameplay parts of replay in slow motion if replay is viewed while race is still going Nov 29, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Still looking for racers to fill the lobby Sep 20, 2021
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating still counting after end of race Apr 21, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Will people still be able to join an ongoing race after the next update? Feb 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Endurance races still bugged (probably only 6h) Jan 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI fuel and pitting on lap 1. Escape still ends race too early. Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Gameplay AI not finishing races still Dec 4, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues STILL losing control assignments after 1 race Jan 31, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions AI cars stand still after starting a RACE. Oct 27, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds After start race, black screen, but sounds and input still work Oct 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Endurance races are still boring May 29, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues A.i still stopping on track in race weekend Mar 17, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues A.i still run out of fuel in race weekend Oct 28, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Races still 10 laps maximum ? Oct 16, 2014

3. Tkeg

Tkeg Gamer

Check out SimRacingSystem, races every hour with full servers, currently running the Praga R1, Tatuus and others. It's free but you need to register on the website

LeiF likes this.
  4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Unfortunately not. Most of the populated servers are still GT3/2 and people driving around and around the Nordshleife in practice sessions.

5. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Assetto Corsa is still alive especially after the release of some mods which permitted to have night and day, rain and some fantastic cars in various classes. There are a lot of people still racing with it. Racing with AC do not exclude to run also ACC. I do both (with the limited time I have).

6. gornar

gornar Gamer

We are on Assetto Corsa also, in the next week we will start a new championship. we plan to do some championships on ACC from early next year.

7. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I am missing SIM driving even after a few days, I usually drive every day, at least 30 minutes, so I only have one question, How do you not drive for more than a year?

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

We could regather the group here, Christopher.
    I miss racing road cars competitively in AC.

10. tgk

tgk Rookie

Did we already start a group,i like assetto Corsa 2 in vr

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi A1 met Tapatalk

11. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

I race with a small group of enthousiastic simmers. Every Thursday night we drive the BMW235i with fixed setup on short tracks. Around 6 to 8 laps every time. Great fun, very close racing. Everybody is free to join. Just look for GMWC server around 19.00 GMT.

12. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Since the AI is very bad in Assetto Corsa, I assume 99% of the play is online, or at least without AI, so no less than ACC anyway.

And there is still around 3X as many players on AC as there is on ACC, according to SteamDB.

13. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Xgn.com.au weekly league racing in AC is still going strong.