1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your Livery Designs

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by Son, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

after hearing much about the custom livery i decided to give it a go but i have a problem, I've following the guide from http://felixdicit.com/change-livery-in-acc/

but when i enter to the server ( livery test ) and as the tutorial says "you will be greeted" with the black and orange merc the problem is here, when i enter to the server the merc have the normal ACC livery ( in this case the black falcon blue skin ) and no matter what i do, nothing changes, what I'm missing?

already add my steamID64 number to the entry list

"entries": [{
    "drivers": [{
    "playerID": "S76561198000587505"
    }],
    "forcedCarModel": -1,
    "customCar": "test_car",
    "overrideCarModelForCustomCar": 0,
    "isServerAdmin": 1
    }],
    "forceEntryList": 1

what i'm doing wrong?, i'm missing something?

2. Flavus

Flavus Racer

test_car.json might work better assuming that is the file in your cars folder

Arpadian likes this.
  3. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

well, dunno what happens because testing solutions in some point i've added the .json in the entry config file and still got nothing, now i re edited the file and it works

thank you

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Flavus likes this.
  4. MTv

MTv Gamer

Deleted

5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

6. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I cannot seem to get this to work as the game just crashes when I try to load the saved game after editing the 1SE.json
    Could you post a copy of a working 1SE.json in Practice mode? Thanks

7. issor

issor Racer

<3 :oops::)

Attached Files:

popo87 likes this.
  8. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

9. MTv

MTv Gamer

This one works:

Attached Files:

10. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Thanks for posting, game still crashes but maybe your file is from career mode? I have no problems getting skins working on a server but just wanted to get it working in practice mode too

11. MTv

MTv Gamer

No, it is from practice mode, hmm..
    I just copied my car file from my LAN Livery test server and it it worked.

12. Willsuhr77

Willsuhr77 Gamer

Thx! ;)

{
    "raceNumber": 777,
    "auxLightKey": 1,
    "auxLightColor": 248,
    "skinTemplateKey": 101,
    "skinColor1Id": 355,
    "skinColor2Id": 0,
    "skinColor3Id": 248,
    "sponsorId": 9,
    "skinMaterialType1": 3,
    "skinMaterialType2": 3,
    "skinMaterialType3": 0,
    "rimColor1Id": 346,
    "rimColor2Id": 248,
    "rimMaterialType1": 4,
    "rimMaterialType2": 4,
    "teamName": "Project77",
    "displayName": "Project77",
    "competitorName": "Project77",
    "carModelType": 2,
    "cupCategory": 2,
    "useEnduranceKit": 1
    }

;)

rycil likes this.
  13. Ælleden

Ælleden Gamer

Here is my Gulf GTX livery version for the Audi R8 LMS GT3.

Enjoy this beauty :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  14. Flavus

Flavus Racer

Ah ok so you copied the file from a server practice mode? I was thinking that it was possible in offline practice mode, so maybe that doesn't work? I consider a LAN server as online.

15. MTv

MTv Gamer

Sorry if I was not clear, I first followed the Felix instructions and made my custom livery server. Then started offline practice mode and saved it, then I copied the content of the "test_car.json" into the 1SE file. So the file i gave you is the one I use in offline practice mode.

16. Flavus

Flavus Racer

OK thanks for clearing that up, strange why mine doesn't work. I'll just stick to testing my skins on a LAN server for now, scratch my head a bit and hope it fixes itself in 1.08 :confused:

MTv likes this.
  17. chuky

chuky Alien

@Flavus Here's an example of a save with the McLaren in practice mode. You need to have all the files in the savegames folder, not just 1SE.json.

20190820023458_1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    rycil, Flavus, Son and 2 others like this.
  18. popo87

popo87 Simracer

Looking pretty!

19. Flavus

Flavus Racer

20190903115227.png
    Thanks Man that works and now I can change skins in saved practice sessions and I have no idea why it wouldn't work before, it just kept crashing.

20. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

:eek: beautiful!