1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

GT2 cars.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by SimGuy_1, Sep 1, 2019.

Tags:
?

New GT2 cars in ACC ?

1. YES

2. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Hello,
    Do you guys think GT2 cars will bring even more enjoyment, maybe even more than gt3 cars.Can we expect new gt2 class cars as DLC ?
    I personally would absolutely love the idea of more powerful gt cars.
    (Although aero on gt3 cars looks absolutely beautiful if only they were boped around 700HP...sigh)

Traind likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Getting GT2 cars with GT3 tag Nov 27, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues [launcher] GT3 tag also shows GT2/GTE cars May 12, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room LEGUNA SECA: PUBLIC SERVER UP GT2 CARS Oct 29, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues GT3 tag is both GT3 and GT2 cars Sep 7, 2016
    Console Lounge Cars list in each category ? (GT3, GT2, XX ...) Aug 24, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues GT2 cars too slow? Mar 31, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Gt2 cars...how the heck do you brake in them? Jul 15, 2015
    Liveries Scuderia smiraglia official cars 458 gt2 mp4 12c gt3 May 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Gt2 cars have surprised me Apr 6, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Nismo gt3 vs other gt3 / gt2 cars Mar 15, 2015
    Liveries Tyres gt2&gt3 cars Feb 7, 2015

3. Tkeg

Tkeg Gamer

I'd rather have more tracks

4. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Let them just finish their GT3 cars (New Aston, Porsche, Audi...). Still waiting for a release date...

5. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yea i know,this just to see if people are hyped new gt2 cars as dlc in future.

6. A-Jin

A-Jin Racer

As a PORSCHE fanboy i'm all up for new gt2 would gladly pay for it.

Traind likes this.
  7. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

I´m more than happy with the GT3 Content that is coming for ACC. Don´t need the GT2 Cars. So a no for me. :)

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  8. Honestly I think they should go on to cover one class. I like it this way.
    But a lot more tracks would be great tools have. Expecially the wonderful ones they have in America and Asia challenge.
    Anyway I don't think there will be any dlc in the short period since there is still a lot to fix.

9. FW14

FW14 Rookie

More tracks would be preferable in my opinion.

icemanzp and LATE4APEX like this.
  10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

ACC isn't only about GT3 you know since we already have a super trofeo car and a cup car so i don't think gt2 class is far fetched idea.
    More circuits are good but for me car has to be fun enough.

11. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I'd rather have GT4s for a better carreer ladder and some more tracks from around the world, preferably Asian or British.

Mogster, FW14, popo87 and 2 others like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'll take anything Kunos tosses our way..

13. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Gt2 class is below GT3 cars so they would make sense as well.
    But one thing i noticed here is no one craves more power from cars and for me i just want a race car that keeps up with my demand so for me gt2 cars are way to go.

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

That is true indeed,i'm eagerly waiting for new cars.

15. bullwings

bullwings Rookie

+1 for this. Would much rather have GT4 content. Would love to drive a KTM x-bow, Cayman GT4, and bmw M4.

However, I'm in favor of more tracks in general for new content - I'd love to see tracks from the US and Asian series of Blancpain.

16. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Honest question to you all of you guys

How do you guys keep your self thrilled or satisfied with class such as gt4 ?
    I'm in no way mocking or making joke here or anything like that.
    I can understand that IRL i can live with GT4 car extremely happily but when i'm in front of my screen i just don't get thrilled with slow cars they just don't provide challenge to my throttle control as i can just go flat and not worry about wheel spin.
    Edit : No i don't want a drift car but just more engaging car,more scary because TBH behind the computer screen it is not easy to be intimidated by slow or low power car,at least that's how it is for me.

17. Dafunkdp

Dafunkdp Gamer

If i'm right, Aristotelis explained that the lambo super trofeo and the porsche cup car took part in(i don't remember exactly the year) the 60th anniversary of the 24h of Spa, those type of cars got invited because the organization tried to reach 60 cars in grid that year for the anniversary.

18. I'm sensing some feel of anger or resentment in your words.
    Anyway ACC is "The official blancpain gt series game".
    So you have two steps to achieve what you want.
    - talk to stephan ratel
    - talk to kunos
    Anyway, to make you happy, Audi lms gt2 should race in Barcelona this year.
    So we could have that car.
    Now calm down please.

sps_for_race likes this.
  19. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

But the point still remains,besides Gt2 class is in sro blancpain series hence i see a good chance and it is not like i'm asking for F1 cars here.
    If it is in official blancpain series then it can be in game.

20. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Well that's actually great news i didn't know.
    No i'm not angry or creating any hate speech here just asking questions and discussing that's all.

21. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I think it's racing in the Sports Club, not the Sprint/Endurance that we have, alongside the Porsche 911 GT2 and a third unknown GT2 car (most likely a McLaren 720)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.