1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How Aris deals with critics of ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GamerMuscle, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Timberwind

Timberwind Racer

Let me tell you a story. I was homeless, lost both of my legs in a terrifiying accident at the factory I was working for. As if that was not enough, last week I was diagnosed stage 4 cancer. But then an old friend of mine remembered me on the street. He invited me to his place and a gave a racing game a go. It was called ACC. Long story short, I won the following Olympics, have a beautfiful wife and am writing this in my very own Radiant yacht on my way to the Bahamas. 10/10.

slatanek, GroteBakkes, Turk and 2 others like this.
  2. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

ROFL! and here my reputation of "nice guy" instantly vanishes... but I see much respect, I like that... :p :D :p :D

Michel, cestcomi and Slowbloke like this.
  3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

They should made Mr. Gamemuscle driver ACC all the event. :mad:

4. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

There's no such thing as "a premature state". That just has no meaning. "Immature" maybe?
    Also- No such thing as "a shambles ".
    You also used pastence and presentenc to describe the same thing and referenced "said features" from a previous paragraph.
    The game is in much better shape than your English!

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

This is absolutely not fair, as this forum has members all over the world.
    How perfect is your Bahasa Indonesia, Norwegian or German?
    Think about it, I don't expect an answer.

MTv, Micii1, GCCRacer and 12 others like this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Nice try! You have to get up earlier to try and fool me into your game.. ;)

slatanek likes this.
  7. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Nothing and nobody is perfect. That was the point!

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Now if you said you won the 100m hurdles I would have believed you..

Alistair McKinley likes this.
  9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I am. :p

sps_for_race and Coanda like this.
  10. cooknn

cooknn Alien

You might want to rethink your destination.

GCCRacer likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

*** F.I.G.J.A.M ***

martcerv likes this.
  12. Adastros

Adastros Racer

ACC? What's this? Food?
    :rolleyes:

13. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

not really (from germany) - i must laugh cause "flight sim" ;)

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

sorry mate I still don't get it.. :confused: he's twitter link is full of flight sim pics..

sps_for_race likes this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

and that of GM is full of real world race driving. :D

btw, I love a good flight sim, but the amount of data those require …
    I have to buy a new 2 TB SSD soon, just for the additional X-Plane 11 terrain I want to buy. :(

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

sorry, i've only seen the first two or three pictures - and they are not from a flight sim :) - never scrolled down to the other ones. and so i thought you did a brilliant joke bout the reality of the flight sim that wasn't a sim. hope it was understandable - that is the problem when i want to make jokes in a foreign language (even in german the people often look at me and think...."what the heck????" :p)

Coanda likes this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@sissydriver - it's all good matey.. i guess it got lost somewhere over the Indian Ocean :D:p

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    sissydriver likes this.
  18. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

The new ms flight sim looks awesome and will probably stream lots of th texture and world data , like how Google earth works.

I think 300GB is a good size for XP11 o used autho for do and had most of central Europe and all of UK in that.

Highly recommend orbex UK true earth stuff , but it's quite a cost.

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yes, it does look great, but will the physics be up there? That has always been one of the drawbacks of FSX, especially for helicopters, which is what I'm flying mostly.

Apart from that, it won't run under Linux (natively). XP11 does, so I'm highly unlikely to switch.
    The New Zealand terrain data that I downloaded is already 250 GB. The next ones I'll get are ORBX Oregon and Washington, both will be 200-250 GB each.
    So my 1 TB SSD will be full very soon and I will have to expand there. ^^

Especially since there is some great scenery in the Alps (ORBX will release something here as well, iirc).
    I hope they also do British Columbia at some point.
    Oh and don't forget they want to release a better global scenery this year. I doubt that will clock it at less than 400 GB.