1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Poll: Hardest Corner?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Coanda, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
?

What is your hardest corner?

1. Barcelona - T 14/15 LH/RH - RACC

8.8%
  2. Brands Hatch - T4 LH - Surtees

36.0%
  3. Hangaroring - T2 LH

4.8%
  4. Misano - T10 RH - Tramonto

4.8%
  5. Monza - T6 RH - Lesmo 1

8.8%
  6. Nurburgring - T11 RH - Warstwiner

3.2%
  7. Paul Ricard - T6 RH - Virage

17.6%
  8. Silverstone - T9 RH - Club

3.2%
  9. Spa - T11 LH - No Name Corner

8.0%
  10. Zolder - T10 RH - Jacky Ickxbocht

4.8%
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Multiplayer - AI Poll Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apollo Racing Club Season 2 | Saturdays at 2100 EST Jul 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Poll: Does your league use Dynamic Weather? Apr 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Poll of US-region drivers Apr 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Sa-Rating Poll [What is your Sa-Rating?] Mar 28, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Apollo Racing Club | NA Based | Regular Events Saturdays at 2100 EST Feb 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Poll: Favourite Track? Aug 18, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Multiplayer race duration preference [POLL] Jul 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions POLL! Let's buy this game again every year to support Assetto Corsa guys! Jul 20, 2019
    Chit Chat Room F1 Austria poll Jun 30, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Poll on favourite cars. May 10, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Poll Time! Mar 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [Poll] Misano: What is your pace? Oct 11, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Hardcore racing expirience(visual and mechanical damage) POLL Mar 9, 2018
    Console Lounge Can't find the thread on the Ferrari's poll (posted yesterday by @ShredatorFIN) Jun 21, 2017

3. Adastros

Adastros Racer

My life :eek:

popo87 likes this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

My wife :eek:

5. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Surtees has every element that makes a corner difficult- Turn-in under braking, off camber and hard to spot apex, steep uphill and slippery and blind exit. But there are several more turns at Brands that are easy to get wrong as well.

Mogster and Coanda like this.
  6. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

Coanda;
    Have you thought of doing a poll to see what track people are most competitive on?

7. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Don't worry it's all good now :p
    [​IMG]

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I already did the hardest, easiest track and also as per your request the favourite nations bit babes poll.. They were deleted after a couple of days of fun.. Favourite track poll remains open though.. I did learn one thing though, LK likes the Asian beauties. Who can blame the man.. o_O:po_O:Do_O:cool:o_O

For me that is good as a green light for a Asian GT3 dlc.. :D

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

mate don't make me vomit, I just ate..

Adastros likes this.
  10. From that list, definitely Beausset at Paul Ricard.

zef vans likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah a well tricky corner and the long pain down the straight when you f@#k it up.. Thats my 2nd hardest corner just behind surtees at Brands..

12. It's only a small straight till the late apex left hander from there. Are you sure we're talking about the same corner? Beausset is the long right hander after Signes.

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I guess not. I'm talking about T6.

pr.jpg

14. icemanzp

icemanzp Simracer

Beausset is the best and the hardest turn in ACC as for me:)

15. Turn 6 at Misano, the one before the straight leading to a hairpin.

16. Cucumber_86

Cucumber_86 Gamer

Brands Hatch RH T7 Sheene :D Don't Push over the limit or the grass will take you in
    Nurburgring LH RH T14 T15 Chicane. Threading through the turtles

Also Poll idea for the Worst/Hardest Sector ;)

17. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

All of the above :)

Coanda likes this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I love smashing those shells.. :)

Good idea! to be cont...

Cucumber_86 likes this.
  19. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

All of them, and some others...
    Spa T11 i can manage now more or less constantly better it took so many attempts thanks to special event with Bentley
    Paul's T11 I really don't like, feel always outta space, like Major Tom...

Coanda I like your polls, can't wait for favorite gridgirls... btw, how is it going with them? I'm afraid they're all somewhere around you...

Coanda likes this.
  20. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Where is this very sharp/slow LH on Silverstone? You can lose a large amount of time if you get that wrong. People seem to take a very wide entry there that I can't get to work.

Also yes to T2 on Hungaroring. That corner can easily spin you in ACC.

T6 in PR I suck at, I suspect people have setups for this or something. It's annoying because you need to be decent at it to get in the draft and make the pass on the straight. I also hate T12 at PR.

Comedy option: Eau rouge with a damaged car.

I suggest a "most fun corner" poll.

Coanda likes this.
  21. :D:D:D
    You mean 7 corners in Paul Ricard?
    virage means corner in French.
    And in Paul Ricard the are at least 7 "virage de.....".

Coanda likes this.