1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

That's sexy simulation right there! Love it team great work.

Coanda, Mr.Mugel and Salvatore Amato like this.
  2. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Great reading and thsnks for the update... Back to racing in acc and vr.. Thanks for a great game

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. awesome

4. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

@Aristotelis thanks a lot for the deep insight you gave us into your work!

Nev Roberts likes this.
  5. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

I'm back after 2 months, and... yes it's a great game, but it still has a zillion bugs, the last one is getting blue flags after overtaking AI cars... very annoying.
    I honestly thought that by the end of the summer this game would be much more developed, but I was obviously wrong. Thousands of bugs everywhere. Very sad, man.

6. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Guys I need advice regarding monitors and FOV.

1) I need to change my monitor (currently on a 23" 16:9) and the options are a 29" 21:9 for 187€ or a 34" 21:9 for 312€. In my opinion the price difference is way too big to for what is worth in view difference in the sim (it's already difficult to pop out 200€ at the moment)

2) From what I've understand the fov calculated with the online tools (or via the arctan formula) is calculated for the cockpit view, how can I calculate the correct one for the dash cam? (My way of doing this is to have the dash the same real size on the screen)

Thanks in advance for your help

7. Digger

Digger Gamer

Great update. Thanks so very much for all of your work to make this sim even better. It's become my favorite and it's exciting to hear about many of the things your working on.

8. I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually the opposite. Once your eyes gets used to watch further to the distance in VR it needs a lot of time to your eyes to focus on a 2d screen. While driving irl you're not looking 1m away but more like 100m+ away which is how your eyes do naturally in VR too.

9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Aristotelis - That all sounds very promising and exciting. Thank you for the in depth update and ongoing hard work by your crew. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with the UI. Can I ask, we will now be able to manage multiple wet tyre sets over a race weekend and also see the Grain, Blister and Wear info like you do for a dry tyre?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  10. there is also something alse to consider: real drivers wear helmets. which that it is even more realistic to have something heavy on your head XD

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Exag.. Sounds like you need another holiday.. ;)

Romneyb, renato63, kro and 6 others like this.
  12. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Just asking, is personal best laptimes going to sneak in along with telemetry and stuff? It's really something i feel missing while i work on my setups and cars on the different tracks

Freddie Seng and EsxPaul like this.
  13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Nev Roberts likes this.
  14. Rolz

Rolz Alien

sorry if a bit of a strange question but anyone else notice the volume is quite low in game?
    I have to turn my discord and crew chief right down and then windows volume right up (80%) to get a feel for sounds in game...
    in game most volume options are pretty high...

the_stig90 likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's funny you mentioned this mate.. I was just thinking about the loadness this morning.. I always have my windows at 100%. I just wasn't sure if I was half asleep and making things up in my head.. I'll double check later on..

Rolz likes this.
  16. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

For me sound is good. I think I've dropped the in-game master volume to 15 or 20 to be able to hear discord, and have my windows volume set to 30-34-ish.
    I use speakers tho.

Rolz likes this.
  17. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

exag...? Have you seen the support forum? What kind of genius programmed the blue flags, so every time you overtake someone (single player) you get a blue flag... seriously? You are right though, I need hollydays, and I'm going to Wales.

18. Hopefully you are able to pick up a clue, and possibly a bit of tact and/or manners, while you are there.

MTv, LATE4APEX, Romneyb and 1 other person like this.
  19. Jebus

Jebus Alien

What kind of *****le comes to a game support forum and insults devs over some bug... seriously? Pretty obvious you need much more than just a holiday.

LATE4APEX and Romneyb like this.
  20. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

LOL
    Basically you're right, but is this your first visit at a game forum? ;)