1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

vettel and kimi proved acc physics lol

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Salvatore Amato, Sep 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who saw himself spinning in parabolica and ascari like that???

Soldier_003 and swigaffu like this.

2. Actually I don't, but I am surprised how many people do at Ascari (and less at Parabolica) in GT's in general. Maybe I'm not going fast enough, but then again I'm not alien.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. lol too many times have also done what Albon did :).

4. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

Oh, how happy I was to see the pros make the same mistakes:D

5. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Luckily Leclerc didn't emulate what I usually do in the sim, throw the win away on my own while I'm leading.

Also Verstappen pulled a public lobby start today: "I'll take it easy on the brake in T1", instantly punt the guy in front.

swannyuk, Mogster and Salvatore Amato like this.
  6. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

I saw public server rejoin from Vettel in Ascari. Unbelievable... server kick for Vettel.

Also looking at the BP GT3 at Hungaroring today: ACC needs a 25 poin tyre model to permit lambos to use as much curb as they did in that race.

7. that is setup

8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I'm running every(usable) kerbs with lamborghini,porsche and even audi quite easily on aggressive setup.
    Just check your driving mate.
    Obviously you can't just drive like an off-road vehicle just know the limits of given vehicle and don't go over it simple as that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.