1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I guess I miss interpreted your comment about the weight of a racing helmet in the RL environment, was a comparison to wearing VR.

Anyhow, all is good, enjoy your racing, whether its RL or bits and bytes.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  2. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

If that young pilot had used ACC, he would certainly not have passed over that bollard / kerb.

It's ironic to read the slogan of the beer brand sign in this context.

3. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Hey maybe ACC curbs pre 1.0.8 were right after all ? :D:D:D

GCCRacer, Coanda and LucaBenj like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

"You look so clam, I mean I expected you to be a bit more happy being the fastest man currently...",

"eeeh because it was 1 hour ago and we ready so now I am calm. It's good but it's a 24 hour race so.."

"And how important is qualifying for you in a 24 hour race...?"

"I mean it's not really important because it's a 24 hour race, you can start 40 and win, it's important for first 3 or 4 hours to get out of the mess, it's quite important and always nice to be in front of everyone..."

"All good so far let's see if you can keep it up, thank you!"

I don't know how many hundreds of times I've heard this.. I think I may have even dreamed it once.. slowly doing my head in.. :mad::p:D

5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Ditto... hahaha...

6. brain training for a future 24h erace

7. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

U will win every 24 hour race if u repeat this story mumble rappin it while racing for 24 hours every lap, guaranteed!

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  8. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Not PC enough!! What if the driver being interviewed doesn't identify as a man!!

Obviously kidding... 2019 joke :)

Rolz likes this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Barra cut that out! No more joking, that's so 2009.. :rolleyes::p

Captain Barracuda and Rolz like this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

GT3 = Genderless Touring Cars..:rolleyes::p

11. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Be careful, my Merc doesn't identify as a car o_O

tjr, Rolz and Coanda like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Haha good one Barra.. :D

13. Nico1979

Nico1979 Racer

@Aristotelis Dear devs, is it possible to get a short update about the timeline of 1.0.8?

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

My gut feel and uneducated guess is the end of this month..

15. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Just help that poor lad. Reading through a buttload of threadpages is a pain in the *** when you're new or have been away for a certain time.

Here you go @Nico1979

aotto1977 likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Relax mate.. I was going to send him that however I thought he was after the release date info and assumed he already read that.. Maybe I misunderstood.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Funny, because this post of Aristotelis was a reply to Nico1979.

Coanda likes this.
  18. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

I am sure that there is a reason why Aris did not mention a certain release date.

19. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Tthis year the "back to school" will be better with the 1.08 launch

20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Isn’t normal response Soon™
    :D