1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Multiplayer & Rating - 1.0

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have the same problem for 2 months +/- unfortunately still nothing has been resolved despite also asking for help.

2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Ah yeah forgot to post afterwards - within about 30 mins of posting it started working again :)

3. baboon

baboon Alien

I have done a lot of public racing lately and overall i'm having a really good experience. People in general try to avoid contact, the SA seems to work well. Compared to how I remember the public GT servers on AC, the racing is also better because the cars are well balanced and have default setups which are never far off pace. This is important I think, gets the drivers closer together.

I never look how the SA rating is set for the server, I just join the ones on top of my list which have many people on it and will switch to race session rather soon. I also prefer if it has dynamic weather enabled. I have also had very good races on the CP server but the last race I've done there didn't show up on my rating profile.

4. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

I believe that the value of SA set at 70 for CP servers should be raised, type to 80, for various reasons. At least 75.

R. Iván and Metzger like this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Could someone please point me to an instruction on how to read the CC and CN ratings? I'm talking about the history bar graphs.

6. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

Don't bother, at least mouse-over still seems to be bugged for them.

LeDude83 likes this.
  7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Ok, thank you. I won't bother then until it's fixed. I'll just use the overall result for now.

8. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

I've noticed the last 2, 3 or 4 bars are blank when I mouse over them. My most recent sessions show up just before them though so what are these blank ones exactly?

9. n1lyn

n1lyn Racer

I've joined competition servers about 20 times now - but I always end up on an empty one. Are there no other players or am I always sent to an empty server on purpose? It's always "competition server #50"

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  10. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

^ unfortunately not many people joining them. Largest grid I have been in was 12 @ Spa.

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

yep, combination of MP driver count (with the fraction that meets the reqs), 1h race and pickup only makes a few races / week. I'm on a few changes here

12. Klopfer

Klopfer Rookie

Can anyone tell me what I've got to do to get some CP-rating?

I've done several races on competition servers before the 1.2 update. As I remember I've won all of them, but I didn't have more than 2-3 competitors in those races. Now I've done two races after the update with a decend field of 20 or more competitors, and finished somewhere around 7th/8th position both times against some strong opposition. But no CP-points in sight.

Attached Files:

JnJ | Rayleigh and jt7166 like this.
  13. jt7166

jt7166 Rookie

can someone direct me to a deeper explanation of CP rating. Is it strictly based on the number of positions you make up during the race? So qualify 7th and finish 6th you add 1 CP point (my 1st CP race)? Or is it similar to irating where opponents "race craft" or other ratings factors into the gain/loss of CP points?

JnJ | Rayleigh likes this.
  14. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Most similar to iRacing, it's elo based. Beat better racer earn points, lose against lower ranked driver lose point.

15. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

I cant seem to join CP at all. Message states I need 99SA. Is this true? If so whats the idea behind this? Surely not everybody has the talent to reach 99SA?
    My current rating is 73 and rising slowly. I figured I should be able to join decent races with safe drivers by now?

16. f.e.negroni

f.e.negroni Racer

Normally it’s 75 not 99

anthony galmiche and Rolz like this.
  17. azzah

azzah Simracer

Are you sure it said 99SA and not maybe 99TR? Because you will need that on random-track days (like today).

Rolz and f.e.negroni like this.
  18. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

I will check but thought it says 99SA

19. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No pretty sure it's about 99 TR, SA is 75 for EU at the moment (and 65 for US I think). For random track days you'll need 3 track medals on all tracks, which equals to 99 TR.

Rolz likes this.
  20. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

I had the experience of a CP server yesterday, even in this one there were crazy, misano last lap, a pilot was waiting for me to destroy me voluntarily 100 meters from the finish, I deduce that even on a CP server there can be donkeys._:(
    but i will try again tonight.