1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Unreal

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by el_goe, Sep 13, 2018.

1. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

At least all those 245 are racing GT3s. In the "other sim" which can only be iRacing, they are racing a wide variety of cars., from NASCAR to MX5s It wouldn't surprise me if there are more people racing GT3s in ACC than in iRacing.

2. I could sing and dance.. will it help? :D

3. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Certainly not, but it might be good for morale :D it is Friday after all!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  4. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

19 vs 2167 players would be surprising what you say. But hey, these are numbers and I can not do anything, those who have to boost the game are those who sing and dance without help.

5. rycil

rycil Simracer

Troll ? What is the aim of such comment? And Is it even related to the title of the thread?

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

All your post are about the matchmaking and how the game is dead. I think you've made your point and this is enough. As per forum rules, flamebait and trolling is not allowed in this forum so consider this your last warning.

7. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

This is a lie, I have never said that the game is dead.
    I'm just showing the problem I have, I can't play online in the morning.
    I work at night singing and dancing and I can only play in the morning.

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

KHMMM i will just leave this here :D

also @jacyhv 2 you should know not everybody likes GT3 cars so its understandable to have more people on AC where you have 175 cars (developed for 4-5 years) VS ACC with 13 cars and developed well just over a year. And as always nobody is forcing you to play it.. just give it some time if you dont like it atm..come back later...when they release some DLC? or Free update next month. and if that does not satisfy you well there is plenty of other fish in the sea... you will find one you like.

9. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

I can dance my name, will it help that more people sit in morning time behind their rigs?
    Or some guys find their "correct behavior switch"?
    Maybe it starts to rain? , lol
    Who knows...?
    Don't drink and type, I always say (brainfart end)

10. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Wise words, many should take your advise (including me o_O)

11. jacyhv 2

jacyhv 2 Gamer

@D. Jankovic
    I receive a warning from Aristotelis.
    I have never said "ACC is dead" in this forum, never.
    That comment is on twitter .... mmm ... curious.

I know that in this forum it is difficult to say something negative because the boys throw themselves at the person who does it, but I don't care.
    Everything here at ACC is wonderful but I can't play online in the morning.
    If I can't make my complaint here, where do I do it?
    Ah! wait, you better not complain, leave ACC and play another sim.
    So many times I have been told this in response that I will finally leave ACC to play another sim.
    A user who plays in the morning is not important, those who play at night are those who need Kunos

Good morning and have fun, I'm going to play ACC in the morning.

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Maybe forums should have a breathalyzer, or at least keyboard access should require a safe BAC pevel. :D

Captain Barracuda likes this.
  13. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

You are in a thread that has as a topic the usage of unreal technology by kunos. You step in and post (again, as all your posts in this forum) about how you can't play in the morning. I understand you're working in the nights, but honestly we can't pay real people to get you multiplayer opponents when you can play in the morning... I mean seriously.
    I'm trying to be as understanding as possible, but this is really your very final warning. If you reply with another OT, complaining and labeling fanboys people that having fun with the game, then it's ban and that's it.

14. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

You can complain where ever you want (providing its in a relevant thread) and people WILL listen.
    Its trolling people don't like and will defend.
    Once you have said it, there is no need to say it again as this just make you look like a troll.
    I work shifts and I also play in the morning (in fact going to jump on in a minute), and I have always still got a game.

Changing the subject (but still Unreal related), why don't I see rain any more?
    I play in VR and have tried various settings and when I set it to storm there isn't any rain showing (can still hear it).

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I don't use VR but see rain still, are you not seeing drops or any water on the windscreen? Is that possibly an effects setting that you have minimized that may not display rain.

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

There are not enough female drivers between the hours of 12am and 4am AEST. Kunos please provide me with at least 50 or I walk..

Seriously.. :rolleyes:

17. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I see rain in vr

18. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

just a general Question on UNREAL and VR, I have no understanding of how game engines work. However I an curious , are the current issues, stated in these threads a product of the software implementation of VR in unreal or are these problems mathematical in nature. what I am trying to say that if Kunos were to switch to a different engine in the future or even write there own, would the issues still exist ?

19. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Negative but constructive is always fine everywhere, plain negative with no point at all is not welcome anywhere in the world, not sure why you think it would be here

LATE4APEX likes this.
  20. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Yeah the dude is trolling every thread they can. When what he should be doing is building a community of racers who do the night shift and setup race mornings with them... The red eyed league or something along that line. There will be other people in his situation, create a league to bring them all together and schedule racetimes. I highly recommend you make an effort and do something like this @jacyhv 2