1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Are all cars in ACC paddle shifters?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by McGraw, Sep 23, 2019.

1. McGraw

McGraw Racer

hello.

Looking for an excuse to dig my thrustmaster gear stick out and try the sequential adapter.

Any cars in ACC actually use one in real life?

Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting AI cars are blurry at far distance Mar 1, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Driving the newer 2020 cars in Career Mode? Jan 22, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Not all cars are in single player practice mode Dec 20, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Open Series championship - New gen cars actually are old gen Nov 25, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Are there settings for ECU mapping with GT4 cars? Jun 18, 2021
    ACC Gameplay GT3 cars have GT4 labels when single player mode is in GT4 and a career is started/continued Feb 27, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Which GT4 Cars Are People Setting The Best Times With? Oct 3, 2020
    Console Lounge on 2019 season single player races no mclaren cars/team ever spawns on the grid to race against. Jun 29, 2020
    ACC Physics All Porsche cars are kind of twitchy (in terms of control) compared to the other cars Feb 5, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Are frozen cars a sign of lost connection? Jan 5, 2020
    Physics Bugs & Issues Compare Physics of 2 Cars Oct 21, 2019
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues All my cars are dark Sep 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Steering wheel rotation + lock settings --- ARE ALL CARS UNDERSTEERING AT 1080 DEGREES?... Jun 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Nicki Thiim compares the cars in ACC Jun 4, 2019

3. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

All padals AFAIK

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I don't think a race car has been made with a stick shift for decades now.

5. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

Yes, they are all Pedal Shifters.

6. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Quick lets have a spelling test..:D:p

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Depends on the Series they run in, it's all down to regulations. Entry cars like Formula Ford 1600 and MX5-Cup cars are often still manuals, as are NASCARs.
    Aussie V8 Supercars use Sequential Stick shifts without Autoblips on downshifts:

Coanda, Florian Boswell and Turk like this.
  8. Turk

Turk Alien

I also forgot rally cars... :oops:

Coanda and Gevatter like this.
  9. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

LOL i just recognized my spelling. Thats what happens, if you write in a Forum and at the same Time you are looking for a new Pedal Set... Damn Brain, these are Paddle Shifters. Damn! :D

After_Midnight likes this.
  10. Flippers all the way it is.

However if you want to try your sequential skills, AC + RSS GT/NGT mod should be high on the list.

McGraw likes this.
  11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Some GT4s used to be available with H pattern manuals, they are quite close to road spec.

The old BMW M3 GT4 was definitely available with a 6 speed H pattern as was the last gen Aston Vantage. I’m not too sure about the 2019 versions though, it wouldn’t surprise me if they still are as GT4s often use the road car gearboxes.

12. McGraw

McGraw Racer

458 GT2 has a stick. That's what made me think they might not be totally extinct.

13. Serge M

Serge M Alien

It was a sequential still, just up and down and prety certain it had auto blip on it

LATE4APEX likes this.
  14. McGraw

McGraw Racer

Correct which is what I was after if you look at my original post.

15. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I can only imagine the fun of driving the gt3 with H-pattern heel-toe,proper up shifting etc.
    Just by imagining driving lamborghini with H-pattern feels so brutal.
    H-pattern are not fast but they certainly shoot up the whole driving experience by 1000%.