1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The ACC GPU Benchmark Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by LeDude83, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Did you set the time to 21:00?

30 FPS avg is way too much for the same card

Anyway, awesome

Stains likes this.
  2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Hmmm...it would have been more useful to re-run instead of speculating on cheaters ;-)

3. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Not speculating, just trying to understand how the average is so different. My CPU is not loaded at all.

Anyway, re-run with latest drivers and version, very similar as before

2019-09-05 23:50:54 - AC2-Win64-Shipping
    Frames: 8020 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 133.667 - Min: 102 - Max: 208

Stains likes this.
  4. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Is the first post updated with the settings to use? Im going to rerun mine.... some new....gear...

LeDude83 likes this.
  5. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Another run...

2019-09-21 01:47:21 - AC2-Win64-Shipping
    Frames: 8400 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 140.000 - Min: 108 - Max: 216
    ACC 1.0.10

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

Dude with a 1080ti, with 1440p ULTRA, I have 40fps sometimes with rain, sunset.....how much can give me a 2080ti ? I need 100fps minimum, so the 2080ti seems so expensive and not enough powerfull...even If I dream about this card, it seems better to wait for the 3080ti

7. APC900

APC900 Simracer

2019-09-21 06:35:51 - AC2-Win64-Shipping
    Frames: 5943 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 99.050 - Min: 69 - Max: 154

Ryzen5-3600X, MSI GTX1080Ti Duke Edition, 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR4-3000, ACC 1.0.10
    This is fullscreen versus windowed mode.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    LeDude83 likes this.
  8. maxlew

maxlew Gamer

My bad I have just realised mirrors were on medium I will re-run when I get the opportunity sorry

LeDude83 likes this.
  9. Cascader

Cascader Rookie

Are you sure of the 95 score for the 5700 XT ??[/QUOTE]

10. schorni

schorni Rookie

ACC Ver. 1.0.10, AMD Radeon Adrenalin Ver. 19.9.2

manual adjustment (power limit +50, max. GPU Clock 2,150 mhz, Memory Clock 880 mhz in Afterburner)
    AMD Driver "Performance Setting"
    All fans are set to the highest level,

2019-09-22 08:04:04 - AC2-Win64-Shipping
    Frames: 5109 - Time: 60000ms - Avg: 85.150 - Min: 63 - Max: 126

Other settings will crash the game or the PC.
    But I would not play with them because it is not quiet.

According to Afterburner maximum values reached:
    GPU clock 2.093 mhz, temperature 1: 69 degrees, temperature 2: 94 degrees
    VRam clock 880 mhz, temperature: 84 degrees
    Power 244 watts

LeDude83 likes this.
  11. Chriss

Chriss Racer

I still have to perform the benchmark but can confirm that GPU does play a big big role on FPS. I thought the CPU was my bottleneck but it is not. Moving from GTX 960 to GTX 1070 nearly doubled my FPS (in clear daylight from 60 to 110 in medium GFX settings). 1920 x 1080, Intel Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 Ram.

LeDude83 likes this.
  12. hodrob

hodrob Gamer

Do we know, how much the system memory frequency changes the results? Like going up to 3333MHz (or more) from 2666?

13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yes, we do. In GPU bound scenarios it makes no difference and in CPU bound scenarios it makes some difference. I'd expect 5-10 % for the values you mentioned.
    In mixed scenarios it scales, accordingly.

14. hodrob

hodrob Gamer

Hmm. Thanks! I'm far from being CPU bounded, and the GPU is usually around 80% as well (if I remember right). I was wondering, if my low freq memories are causing lower fps for me. I suppose, I should buy a new pair, and try it. :)

15. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Well...your GPU seems to be throttled. It might of course be RAM. You could just change your current RAMs frequency within it's allowed range and see if it makes a difference.

16. hodrob

hodrob Gamer

I thought about that (GPU throttling), but the temperatures are not that high. Unfortunately, that's the max freq of this RAM. :( (Bad choice...). OK, I don't want to sidetrack this thread anymore. Thanks for the response!

17. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Thanks a lot for this, I just bought a 1070 black edition SC and I'm relieved it will run smooth. Great thread. Thanks!

LeDude83 likes this.
  18. unrealnoise

unrealnoise Rookie

I'm confused now. I have a new card and I'm not happy with the results now. The framerate "almost same" like as before. My new card is strong, cool, and quiet. But the result isn't what I expect.

In the Project Cars 2 I have a big improvement about the performance.

19. rauf00

rauf00 Simracer

you're clearly limited by CPU/mem, look at GPU usage...

Use DSR and test it again in 4K, should be better, however Yoy really need some overclocking if that new card has to be used propely.

LeDude83 and Rolz like this.
  20. Rolz

Rolz Alien

yeah... agree... I couldn't tell in options if there was limiting FPS in the menu...
    but something is holding gfx card back...