1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Triple Screen Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by AT_RubberDuck, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah it's true.. @sps_for_race has already mentioned he gets above 60 fps with a 2080 non ti so I am hopeful that this option maybe an option for the future as I am waiting to see what the next gen GPU's bring + I need to do a full pc rebuild in the next 12-24 months...

2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

4K DSR vs 4K - Very similar FPS pewrfromance

Based on that to do a a 3 x 1440p performance test the way I see it is I could run a 4k DSR + Screen percentage at 135 % on my 1080p to simulate the load. Sound right to you guys?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    DMatter123 likes this.
  3. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yes, absolutely, IMO. Calculate the amount of pixels coming from increased screen resolution/supersampling/DSR...whatever button you're gonna push. The FPS result should be like the one you get when running that resolution, natively.

You can easily test this by running ACC on a lower resolution than your native one and use screen percentage to blow it up to the native res. If it's about the same as running your native res at 100 % SP, the theory will be verified.

Whitestar and Coanda like this.
  4. Vargs

Vargs Gamer

1. Will Assetto Costa COMPETIZIONE be in true triple screen.
    2. Assetto Costa COMPETIZIONE sarà nel vero triplo schermo.
    3. Θα Assetto Costa COMPETIZIONE να είναι σε πραγματική τριπλή οθόνη.
    4. Wird Assetto Costa COMPETIZIONE in wahrer Triple-Screen sein.

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

@Vargs
    Can you explain what kind of issues you have with the actual triple support?

Do you have a screenshot or picture of your monitor setup?

6. vortex19

vortex19 Simracer

Even if the Unreal engine implemented it, I'd be amazed if you could run triples with your graphics card.

7. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

Well, yes and no I suppose. In good conditions the framerate of my 1080 Ti was well above 60 (sometimes up in the 80s), but if there was much rain it would go well below 60 with a lot of cars around. And especially when raining at night, that was a real framerate killer. So I certainly wouldn't expect a consistent 60 fps. But maybe on a 3080 Ti? :)

I say "was", because I haven't played ACC since 1.0.6 or something :eek:

Shocking, I know. Real life stuff. Can't wait to fire it up again. :)

sissydriver, LeDude83 and Coanda like this.
  8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

It's still like this, but at least on my end, it's a CPU issue, not GPU. I can set all graphics options to low and still go below 50FPS at the start of a rainy night race. Although even on high/epic graphics settings it works itself out over half of the first lap and I'm back to stable 60fps as soon as the field stretches a bit.

Whitestar likes this.
  9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Whitestar - nearly same here - ACC was nearly standby the last months. but since 1.08 it is so much fun. Slowly AC is displaced ;)

Whitestar likes this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I wonder if nVidia will release a 2080 ti Super.....?

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@sps_for_race - mate what refresh rate do you run on your triple 1440p setup?

12. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Is that because that is the maximum refresh rate that can be ran for 7680 x 1440 or because your monitors are 60hz each?

14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Both.
    It was also an economically decicion for these screens.
    Fast panel, 32", curved, wqhd on the wishlist.
    I would never reach 120 or even 144 FPS, so for me it didn't really matter to have a higher refreshrate on a led sceen.

I've been grown up with PAL 50 half pictures tube TVs and 14" monochrome monitors, I'm fine with 60Hz + 60FPS.

Coanda likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@sps_for_race - When setting the resolution and refresh rate in nVidia panel can 7680 x 1440 handle higher than 60hz even though you will only run at 60 FPS, providing your 1440p's are 144hz ? From what I have read I am getting mixed information... I am one of those people that can notice the refresh rate change regardless of the FPS. When I went from my 120hz single monitor down to my current 60hz monitor it is noticeable even when the FPS are the same (>60 FPS)..

I guess why I am asking is I have my eye on the 3 x 32" Asus XG32VQR monitors which are 144hz. I just would like to know if I can run them all in 144hz mode. If I cant then no big deal when I run single screen for other games it will be nice to have the 144hz.

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

There is no limitation, if you have 3 screens with 144Hz, you can run them at 144Hz.

Whitestar and Coanda like this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

:cool: - never trust redit... :D

thx pal

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Since I've asked a few odd questions I might as well keep going... In UE4 Screen Percentage is important on 1080p. <150% with TAA looks not very good imo. If you had 3 x 1080p are you able to only run SP @ 150% for the center screen?

I presume not..

19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

No, that isn't possible.

Coanda likes this.
  20. dave967

dave967 Racer

Guido Trampe likes this.