1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

The UI is good only for the first players (maybe for those in the top 100).
    For the player far away, everything should be be displayed in percentage. Going from top 50% to top 55% could make me happy but going from 2054 to 1742 means nothing.

Tim Larsen likes this.
  2. Turk

Turk Alien

Damnit, my cunning plan has been to do the long/difficult ones because it's so much easier to rank highly by just finishing them.

sissydriver and Salvatore Amato like this.
  3. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Pssst! :D

4. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

Event #43 (Spa, damp, drying, 40 minutes).
    Slicks? I think they will warm up, but first laps are slow and treacherous. I haven't made it past lap 5, and I'm normally a fairly safe pair of hands. My average lap time is too slow to stand a chance.
    Wets? First laps are quick, but soon overheat, and won't get better unless it rains.
    Pitstop seems silly given length of pitlane.

I'm really struggling at this one!

5. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Spoiler alarm.

6. Turk

Turk Alien

Forget the wets, I went with slicks and inflated the tyres up to 28.5 - 29 (I may drop them slightly, I was getting temps close to 29c by the end of the stint), closed the brake ducts (keeps the tyres just above dark blue) and just managed the car for the first 10-15 minutes, the tyres will heat up once the sun comes up, the second half of the stint is pretty much dry.

I you simply finish this event you'll be in the top 100 I'd say. I did it twice and got 35th on the second go. I was still 60 seconds off what the guys in the top 10 were doing.

7. fabT

fabT Alien

Yes slicks are ok and car is pretty forgiving ( understeering ) on stock safe setup.
    Within Top #50 in 2 tries, without much hassle.

I find the Monza event on the 911 Cup much more cumbersome.

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Season 5 opens now! The OP has been updated with the results from Season 4.

Season 5 - Events:

#46 Hotlap - Zandvoort - Aston Martin AMR V8 Vantage GT3

#47 Hotstint - Monza - Porsche 991II GT3 R

#48 Hotstint - Hungaroring - Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo

#49 Hotlap - Circuit Paul Ricard - Honda NSX GT3 Evo

#50 Superpole - Spa-Francorchamps - Audi R8 LMS Evo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the top finishers in the previous official season of Assetto Corsa Competizione Special Events.

Season 4 - Results:

#42 Hotlap - Monza - Porsche 991II GT3 Cup
    Total participants: 3,989

#1 01:48.090 - Kevin Siggy Rebernak
    #2 01:48.294 - Amir Hosseini
    #3 01:48.318 - Samir Ibraimi
    #4 01:48.438 - Christian Mannu
    #5 01:48.459 - Ilya Semakov
    #6 01:48.498 - Andre Franke
    #7 01:48.519 - James Parker
    #8 01:48.558 - Chris Hoeke
    #9 01:48.711 - Danilo Santoro
    #10 01:48.729 - Duck Tape

#43 Hotstint - Spa-Francorchamps - Honda NSX GT3
    Total participants: 2,386

#1 17 laps | 40:46.653 - Kristiyan Lozanov
    #2 17 laps | 40:48.168 - Andre Franke
    #3 17 laps | 40:53.238 - Mike Nobel
    #4 17 laps | 40:56.409 - Duck Tape
    #5 17 laps | 40:59.088 - Raig Strehlow
    #6 17 laps | 41:05.367 - Willem Karsten
    #7 17 laps | 41:06.285 - Alexander Novikov
    #8 17 laps | 41:06.759 - Andrew O'Hara
    #9 17 laps | 41:08.493 - Benjamin Klemick
    #10 17 laps | 41:10.233 - Eugenio Capoti

#44 Hotstint - Silverstone - Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 (2015)
    Total participants: 1,619

#1 9 laps | 20:11.994 - Nils Naujoks
    #2 9 laps | 20:12.054 - Andrew O'Hara
    #3 9 laps | 20:12.885 - Graham Carroll
    #4 9 laps | 20:14.916 - Kristiyan Lozanov
    #5 9 laps | 20:15.900 - Mathieu Prevot
    #6 9 laps | 20:17.289 - Andre Franke
    #7 9 laps | 20:17.727 - Duck Tape
    #8 9 laps | 20:20.244 - Tom Keller
    #9 9 laps | 20:20.295 - Mike Nobel
    #10 9 laps | 20:21.432 - Jarkko Torvinen

#45 Superpole - Zolder - Porsche 991 GT3 R
    Total participants: 3,232

#1 01:28.395 - Tom Keller
    #2 01:28.437 - Mike Nobel
    #3 01:28.560 - Andrew O'Hara
    #4 01:28.617 - Duck Tape
    #5 01:28.647 - Joonas Savolainen
    #6 01:28.680 - Rodrigo EDUARDO
    #7 01:28.695 - Andre Franke
    #8 01:28.779 - Daniele Pasquali
    #9 01:28.797 - Mauro Buroni
    #10 01:28.815 - Simone Minio

Happy competing!

Tundra, Kopiller, kR1_S and 3 others like this.
  9. Leynad

Leynad Racer

Why i can't see my leaderboard-position anymore? Doesn't make sense without it...

10. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

Yesterday I could not get any time on the leaderboards. Today I tried the Zandvoort one and again no time set according to the LB. Something wrong?

11. Leynad

Leynad Racer

No, nothing is wrong. I set the ranking to Multiplayer only before and Special Events doesn't count than.

Racert46 likes this.
  12. Nox

Nox Racer

Rating ------------> ON

Racert46 likes this.
  13. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

That was it, I found that out tonight.
    I had this off while racing the AI and forgot about it.
    Now everything works.

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

help me out - both the leaderboard and rating widget shouldn't show up while ratings are MP only, is that correct?
    We probably should add something more obvious to the SEs

Leynad and Nox like this.
  15. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

I could see the leaderboard top 10 while setting times but not my ratings as they were set to multi player only. My times would not show up on the leaderboards because of rating system off. I could not understand why. In the end I looked at the rating settings and it does say something about this. Thing is it is something you set once, then forget about it. Maybe a small disclaimer at the event would help to prevent this. In the end I learned something.

Nox likes this.
  16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes, that's something I can do on the backend side. Most likely my thought was if you let your friend do stuff but setup options so he cannot alter your profile, it may be nice if he still can see the current leaderboard.
    It's a no-brainer that it should tell "Rating is set to MP only" instead. I should be able to do that on the backend side, so expect a change in behaviour soon(tm). That may explain a lot of error reports

Nox and Racert46 like this.
  17. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

How to see the full leaderboard and maybe filter/search for people/friends? At the moment I can see only the firsts and +-1 position to mine.

Nox likes this.
  18. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Not possible.

19. Perell0ne

Perell0ne Racer

Hope it will be implemented sooner or later. If not in game, at least on the web. Data are surely available, need just and interface

20. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Do not expect something like this.
    Kunos did not announce anything in this direction.