1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Paul ricard acc vs real life

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Racheengel84, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Racheengel84

Racheengel84 Gamer

hey! Paul Ricard is laser scand right!? for me the track looks really nice compared to RL, but the only thing that i can not go with is the first left corner, in RL it has a bigger radius. has anyone noticed it too ore is something wrong with my eyes, hope kunos is looking for this to redesigne this corner

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Paul Ricard exploit Jan 24, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Career mode - weird handling after pitstop at paul ricard Mar 26, 2022
    ACC User Interface Paul Ricard Track Info Issues Nov 15, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Paul Ricard | Track Guide | Tips to be faster Nov 4, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Paul Ricard | Hot Lap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:53.736 Jul 20, 2021
    Screens & Videos F1 Hotlap at Paul Ricard (France) RSS Formula Hybrid (F1) 2021 Jun 16, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Paul Ricard cut not counted when launching for hotlap Feb 25, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Championship blocked at Paul Ricard Nov 30, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CRN - ACC Discord Community PS4 - EU - NA - This Weeks Event - Paul Ricard Multiclass GT3/GT4 12/8 Oct 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer kramarsky wins CP race by cutting parts of paul ricard Aug 19, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB International 6h Paul Ricard Multiclass Endurance 60 Grid Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Paul Ricard Track Limits Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars See-through cars with stripes on Paul Ricard Jan 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Apex Online Racing - Circuit Paul Ricard 500km - 25th January 2020 Dec 22, 2019
    ACC Physics Huracán ST's Paul Ricard Agressive Setup has higher aero Dec 19, 2019

3. That's a 2016 video. That turn changed

4. Racheengel84

Racheengel84 Gamer

oh ok thx didn't noticed that it's from 2016, searched for 2018 on YT and this pops up. my fault

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Every track in the ACC will be laserscaned ^^

6. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Track is very accurate :)

One question: is there a difference in-game between the differently coloured run-off areas?

7. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes
    1. main asphalt good grip
    2. side azure asphalt painted not so good grip
    3. outside azure stripes better than asphalt grip but wears more the tyres
    4. outside red strips even more better grip but really chunks the tyres.

Nice thing to try if you want. make a big spin (right had fast bend after the long straight) and in the replay look at one of the tyres. You can see them flex differently as you slide across the different stripes.

8. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

Excellent :)

They told me to avoid the red strips for that very reason.

However, I failed to brake well enough and ended up there :D

Looking out of the car those red strips were like coarse sandpaper ... I was exceptionally careful with the wheel and speed to get off that as smoothly as possible so as not to destroy the tyres!

9. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Damn the last sector here is tricky! Been sampling the hot lap event with the BMW and after learning the track, which took a while, I was getting consistent 1st and 2nd sectors but wild swings +/- 0.4 in the last sector. Getting the turn in right and then power down out of the last corner was killing me every time. Eventually put something half respectable together but still lost about .2 on the final corner alone. Just outside my target of 102% of the current top time on the leader board.

Aggressive setup with 2 TC and 2 ABS. Posting here for posterity as my times weren't uploading.

Attached Files:

Son likes this.
  10. It has been interesting to learn this track it has an different flow between the first and last sectors and the difference in lines will make racing fun. That last sector is a welcome challenge that I wasnt expecting.

11. C3PO

C3PO Hardcore Simmer

I love Paul Ricard ... has a little bit of everything.

12. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Are such "Trackmaps" avaiable from every Track in ACC?

Coanda likes this.
  13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I asked also..
    Only the tracks that were laserscaned fresh for ACC we got those photos but ones that were in AC i think they are just re-done in new engine and maybe even shared before for AC

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

If so should be in the UI. It is beautiful..

15. redadeg

redadeg Racer

Where can i find the existing ones?

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

ICGT
    [​IMG]

Coanda likes this.