1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC in McLaren Shadow Project

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

This deserves a standalone thread, I believie. ;)

Assetto Corsa Competizione in McLaren Shadow Project!

Annoucement: https://www.mclaren.com/racing/2019...ces-for-the-mclaren-shadow-project-announced/
    ACC Go Faster tips: https://www.mclaren.com/racing/2019/mclaren-shadow-project/assetto-corsa-competizione-tips/
    About McLaren Shadow Project: https://www.mclaren.com/racing/2018/mclaren-shadow-project/mclaren-shadow-project-explained/

Official teaser:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 + Mclaren GT3 v2 not working in ACC Jul 4, 2021
    ACC Physics ACC McLaren GT3 Jun 18, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues Mclaren mp4-12c gt3 slow acceleration Jun 6, 2017
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Will it get cross party not just cross play on consoles? Saturday at 3:02 PM
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Communicating with accServer.exe (previously acRemoteServerUDP) Mar 14, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on PC with Controller | Race Element /ps5 controller activate triggers Feb 28, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    Bug reports ACC Restrictor parameter Feb 7, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC LEAGUE AUSTRALIA Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC Time Trial Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC me funciona mal Jan 17, 2024
    ACC Tools ACC Telemetry - timing gaps Jan 15, 2024

3. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

720s GT3 here it comes! :D

Pack34 and Chrisfande-f1 like this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

This is very good. I love to see Kunos playing their cards well in so many different areas. They're very strong technically but also when it comes to making good deals and being present in public. Really good to see them in this challenge along with the other global players of the genre.

5. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

This really was a great move! from different points of view!

LeDude83 likes this.
  6. ignission

ignission Simracer

There were rumours about the 720 being found in the game files a while ago. Great to finally get confirmation it's coming to the game. I love the current 650 so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on the latest incarnation. :)

7. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Has Kunos actually said that it will be in the game, or when, i can't find any confirmation it may be just for the Mclarn shadow project

8. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

i'm not entirely sure the 720 is coming. however with it in on the shadow project site who knows maybe its a mistake....below is copied from a post from Pankykapus in the Acc content thread.....

"More info to come later, but to avoid any misinformation, we will NOT be making new car models beyond what you see listed on the ICGT website as full season entrants"

and this was in regards to the 720 and the gt3 corvette that people were asking about. These were not full time entries. i'm going to take a wait and see. personally I'm waiting for the new Aston

Freddie Seng likes this.
  9. Poloman

Poloman Racer

He was talking about the icgt DLC,not the 2019 update.

10. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I don't think the 720S GT3 is to be used (at least in offline championships) with any of the 2019 (or 2018) Blancpain cars because it never raced in the Blancpain Championships.
    Surely it will be available offline and, eventually, it can even be added to the costum championship.

Online, probably the servers can be configured to use it, but still the pace of the car compared to any others will be unknown, because there isn't any BOP for it and BOP can be different from track to track, or, at least, for group of tracks.
    It's a bit similiar to what happens with the Gallardo, Huracan Super Trofeo, 911 GT3 Cup and Honda that don't have BOP for all the tracks, as they only raced once or twice in 2018 championship.

I see the 720S GT3, currently, as a partnerships between ACC/Kunos and McLaren to be used in the 2019 esports project (McLaren Shadow Project season 2), a surprise in the sense ACC was not be used by McLaren but Marco was able to add ACC to the project.

Freddie Seng and buddhatree like this.
  11. Maranello78

Maranello78 Hardcore Simmer

It's a great news, love it!! I'm very excited to see that 720s Gt3, maybe with new tracks like Suzuka or Bathurst, and now with Blancpain World License we'll can see more cars like this beauty, just thanks a big thanks to Kunos, love this game every day a little more

Coanda, After_Midnight and LeDude83 like this.
  12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

It was mentioned in another thread, but the 720s GT3 was at the Blancpain Paul Ricard BOP test with the other cars, it also races in British GT and Blancpain Asia which is part of SRO as well, I think they have enough data. :)

GCCRacer likes this.
  13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I believe BOP is attributed according to the tracks used in championships.

Any BOP known from other championships might not be good enough to level the 720s GT3 with the rest of the Blancpain GT Series cars, just like already happens with some cars in ACC, like the Honda, for instance.

Besides, the 720s didn’t race in 2019 Blancpain GT Series championships, and those are the ones we have in ACC at the moment, so, except online (server side) and costum championships, the 720s probably won’t be used in ACC 2019 championships (offline).

14. Default

Default Racer

I registered, did the event 2 times and my time is not recording in game or on the online leaderboard. Anyone know what's the problem?

15. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Same problem here. Changed ingame Name and same message. :(

16. popo87

popo87 Simracer

Register? if mclaren wants me they are the ones who have to look for me. does anyone know if the real car can be driven with the joypad? in case someone tells them that I drive only with the joypad to avoid embarrassing situations. :cool:

17. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

18. nqulizer

nqulizer Rookie

Same problem for me. First I thought maybe I entered wrong steamid but registering again did not help.

19. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Did you set SA/rating to multiplayer only ?
    It may de the problem.

20. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

I did a run without registering (oops). It didn't count (obviously).
    I registered and completed another run. It didn't add me to the leaderboard.
    I fiddled and tried a few laps but it wouldn't work. Decided to wait for a bit then contact support.
    Had another go, about 12 hours ago now, and it worked fine and I'm currently a lowly 35th 40th :(

After_Midnight and sissydriver like this.
  21. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

everything fine now :)