1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Any predictions for next update ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ryszard.zukowski, Oct 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi Kunos,

previously you mentioned what you will be working on for the next update, i recon that was 1.0.8.
    What about 1.0.11 ? Any news that could be shared ?
    Thanks a lot

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room End of the year predictions and next track Dec 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Next "Thread" predictions... Feb 27, 2014
    ACC Virtual Reality AMD's Next Gen RX 7900XTX with disappointing performance in VR Jan 16, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions when are we getting the next Update ? Setups still broken Jan 13, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Release notes next patch? Nov 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Next update. Apr 28, 2022
    ACC Gameplay Spa - too fast after exit of last chicane, next lap is invalidated Apr 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions NextGen version changes cars behavior? Mar 22, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital foundry ACC next gen analysis Mar 9, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Next gen pit wall bug Mar 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Was QA Done on the next gen version for xbx/s and ps5? Mar 3, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 1 week removed from the Next Gen update and.... Mar 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Steering ratio after the next gen update, do you still need to manually change that? Feb 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Fanatec CSL pedal problems as of PS5 nextgen 1.7.7.5 Feb 23, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Logitech G923 Button Mapping Issue - Next Gen Update Feb 23, 2022

3. Maybe more 2 weeks until next update.

Chrisfande-f1 likes this.
  4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

my prediction is that update will arrive at 20 OCTOBER

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

On a Sunday. That is reserved for wine, food & family day.. I'll put $50 on the 28th.. :D

sps_for_race likes this.
  6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I predict its gonna be great update... 2019 season update.. bunch of evo cars... interesting track whats not to like there

7. dave967

dave967 Racer

2019 season will need to be purchased..that’s my prediction..

Christina_Z likes this.
  8. Nope o_O It should be free :)

9. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Lol i did not realise that it will be sunday on 20 OCT.
    maybe on 21 oct then , IMO it could arrive before 27 because mclaren shadow challenge starts from 27 OCT right ?
    Anyways i'm looking forward for my 50$ ;)

Coanda likes this.
  10. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

It is a free content with quality BETTER than some of paid content out there *cough* RF2 *cough*

11. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Nothing comes for free. You will have to do lots of laps with the new cars.:p

12. dave967

dave967 Racer

Just basing my prediction on what kunos did with AC. An update as big as season 2019 with tracks and cars will likely incur a charge. I’m thinking $19.95, and i’ll pay for it..

ryszard.zukowski likes this.
  13. AFAIK:
    It should include 6 cars (updated to 2019 specs) and one track (Zandvoort)

Quote from the ACC homepage:
    **2019 Season coming as a free update, Summer 2019**

The McLaren 720s GT3 will be a separate DLC for the McLaren Shadow challenge.

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Looks like some people need the reminder

[​IMG]

Yes its not summer but 2019 season is free of charge.

15. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

ICGT DLC will be paid, 2019 update will be free, it's always been publicly advertised as a free update. I don't recally Kunos ever charging for an advertised free update in AC1. On the contrary they released free content on a number of occasions that should have been paid DLC content.

Anyway back on subject, there will be a McLaren 720s/special event update on 27/10, 1.1/2019 update will be delayed to 15/11.

16. Adastros

Adastros Racer

Please no :(

17. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Oh i'm so looking forward to it.

18. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Holy...... if that is true i'm depressed.

19. Captain Barracuda

Sad but true I'm afraid. I'm willing to bet 20 Mongolian Tugriks (which I have in my drawer :D) that 2019 update won't come before 15/11.

20. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I don't know that currency but sounds like a lot.
    so if i win i get 50$(coanda) + 20 Mongolian Tugriks = 1 MILLION and 50 Dollars.

chksix likes this.
  21. Captain Barracuda

ummm yeah, maybe not 1million.... according to Google the weakest currency in the world currently is the Iranian Rial and 20 Mongolian Tugrik will buy you 315 of those, so good if you are planning a trip to Iran in the near future :D

chksix and SimGuy_1 like this.