1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACCDirector v1.0.4 broadcast client

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ZioYuri78, May 29, 2019.

1. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

Im hosting servers, making streams, support few championships, making lot of tutorials etc, im so sorry im not programmer too...

GRFOCO likes this.
  2. Mirko90

Mirko90 Rookie

Hi,
    How does it work to connect from one PC to another PC?
    It works with the original client.
    But when I try it with the ACCDirector, the following message appears:

Connection Failed!
    UDPReceiver Initialization FAILED!!!

My goal is:
    PC - 1 should start the game and broadcast full screen.
    PC - 2 starts ACCDirector and controls the Camera of PC - 1.

Can someone help me?

PS: Sry for the Bad English - Google Translator

3. Karolinis

Karolinis Racer

I am no expert at all, but wouldn't two screens on one PC would be simpler?

4. Mirko90

Mirko90 Rookie

In theory? Yes
    In practice? No

I would then have to play the game in windowed mode so I can use the mouse on the second screen.
    But in the window mode, the game is pixelated and does not look pretty anymore.

But if I move the cameras from my second PC with ACCDirector, then I can also stream in full screen.

I can do that with the official tool, but that's not so clear, user-friendly and does not have all the features like ACCDirector.

Do you understand what I mean?

5. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Everything works great, and it is of great help in retransmissions, but I don't know why the program is always crashed after a while and even if you reconnect it even if you reconnect it, the orders do not work. It is only possible to close the program and exit the ACC server and start over again, which means losing the live broadcast.
    I do not know if you have found a solution to this error, but with the excellent work you have done it would be very interesting that it will work without crashes, thank you very much!

6. Joshuax

Joshuax Racer

just use original app included in game. This one is quite broken for some time, i have pretty the same problems with that

7. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Is there a tutorial or manual on how to use the game's app for live broadcasts?

8. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

Hello guys!
    Is it possible changing cameras of another ACC in other PC via remote control "IP"?
    Basically controlling at the same time two games in remote control.
    We need that the "commentator" change the cameras, but another makes the transmission "Streaming".
    Sorry of my English.
    Cheers and Thanks!

9. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

Hello !
    Does anyone know if it is possible to synchronize the change of cameras with another player at the same time?
    Example: "Camera Man" change the cameras to the Sportcaster's game.
    Thanks in advance!

10. FX2K

FX2K Racer

Yes, at least, with the default broadcasting tool (not tried with this one).
    Connect the tool to your own game client, then, go back to the connection tab and connect it to the other players game client (and vice versa)
    With both connected, any changes made on yours will also change theirs.

GIACODEX likes this.
  11. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

wow, really?
    I will try
    thank you FX2k :)

12. FX2K

FX2K Racer

Yes, it works really well. Obviously you will need the IP address of the other player and both be in spectate mode in-game, but.. it works as expected :)

GIACODEX likes this.
  13. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

Hey now i test it but not work.
    How i can select isConnected or IsReadonly ?

14. FX2K

FX2K Racer

You don't. If its setup correctly, you enter the connection password, specified in:
    Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json

If connection is a success, you get isConnected, checked automatically. (iirc)
    The thread for the official (test) broadcast tool is:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...s-talk-about-broadcasting-users-thread.53828/

15. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

If i use the ACC Broadcast all Works fine!, but i dont know how i can add my friend on the app, so he can see the camera when i change.
    I have try to add him with hes IP, but not work.
    sorry about my english!
    and thanks for helping me

16. FX2K

FX2K Racer

You will need his IP, the port / pass set in the file above (on his PC) and also, his router will need to be setup to port forward that same port to his local machine on the network. Then, you should be able to connect to his and control both yours and his cameras.
    If you then want to do the same for him to control your cams too, you will need to setup port forwarding also, and have your friend connect to his own and yours.

17. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

You mean the "commandPassword" ?

18. FX2K

FX2K Racer

No, that's not necessary to get the broadcasting going, I believe thats for kick/penalty commands.

19. GIACODEX

GIACODEX Rookie

Ok i have try before the first step, with hes ip/port and default password of the archive inside broadcast file, but not work.
    Will try again, thank you :=)

20. FX2K

FX2K Racer

You will need your friend to setup port forwarding before it will connect.