1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The AMD GPU Tweaking Thread

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by LeDude83, Jan 8, 2019.

1. magzire

magzire Alien

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Does it go up when playing ACC?

3. magzire

magzire Alien

Only goes between 100mhz and 875 max

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Well, that's wrong then. RX5700XT should clock up to 1900 MHz.

5. ivann_11

ivann_11 Racer

875MHz Double Data Rate (DDR)= 1750MHz
    nothing wrong there

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I was actually referring to the low GPU clock in the screenshot...

7. magzire

magzire Alien

Its auto, sometimes at 100mhz when not being used. As i said it does amazing in benchmarks.

8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Mate...the interesting bit here is: what's the GPU clock speed when you play ACC?
    You know you can leave Wattman open, play a session and check the graphs afterwards, right?
    I don't think your GPU is broken. It seems like some setting your end is messed up.

9. magzire

magzire Alien

Apparently unreal engine sucks with amd

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. magzire

magzire Alien

[​IMG]

11. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Bit of a strange one. Your GPU never goes to 100 % and the power usage also shows that. Clock is also too low. RX 5700 should go to at least 1700 MHz.

If the NVIDIA 1060 is running perfectly and as expected in ACC, all you can do is maybe delete the ACC documents folder, check Steam integrity, triple check your GPU settings and try once more. Otherwise, maybe return the GPU.
    We don't have 5700 non-XTs yet in the benchmark but the XTs are doing alright.

Side note: Radeon GPUs usually benefit more from undervolt than from overclock.

12. magzire

magzire Alien

Temps never get that high, so why undervolt? Always mid 60s

13. Ricardo Rey

Ricardo Rey Rookie

Greeting!
    Hope this is the right place.
    I have owned AC for some time. Upgraded my PC including an AMD Radeon RX 5700 8GB. I should mention that my monitor died and currently using a Sony 48" HD TV that does have a setting for games.
    I changed setting on the new GPU to what the old card had and all looks great except one issue. This could be the TV but thought I would get some opinions.
    Although I speak English, American English is sometimes different, so bare with me.
    The only issue is that trees, (and some other objects) have what I call a screen effect. In the US we have window screens. The trees look as if I am seeing them through a screen. The trees seem almost transparent. I thought it might be the TV, but this only occurs in a few sims, not all of them.
    Any ideas?
    Lastly, there was a thread here years ago that was a guide to over-all AC/AMD GPU settings and I can't find it. Would like a link if possible.
    Thanks and cheers!