1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC 1.1 release discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Zeraxx, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Zeraxx

Zeraxx Racer

*Slow Clap* Well freaking done guys, you put a lot of work into this update and it shows!

First off, the tipple screen support, personally I felt like this is one of those things that really needs to be in at the release of a simulator now a days, but I'm glad you guys took your time and did it right! The game runs 70 FPS+ on a GTX 980 TI with tipples, and it looks TACK sharp!

Tripples.jpg

Not only is the picture sharp, but its VERY easy to setup, out of all the simulators I think ACC takes the crown for the easiest tipple monitor setup, I love the fact that we can adjust the settings in game and see the changes, no need to restart or log out and back in.

Next lets talk about the 2019 cars, I called into my irl job once I saw the patch went live, and I must say after collecting data on all the cars, the car physics are really well done, the data coming out of these 2019 cars looks much better, and a lot more in line with what I'd expect. For example the Porsche looks MUCH better out of the box.
    Dampers.PNG

Before this patch I wasn't gun hoe about this sim, I thought kunos had something special, but it was definitely a diamond in the rough, after this patch and not to mention this content was free, I am VERY excited to see what Kunos has up there sleeves in the upcoming months.

I can only hope its more data channels for us to incorporate into RST to showcase this sim =P

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Console release, GT4 DLC and more! Mar 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [RELEASE] accweb - Assetto Corsa Competizione Server Management Tool via Web Interface May 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions New NVidia driver for ACC released today May 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions [Release] ACC Server Manager Apr 11, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 7 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Apr 3, 2019
    News and Announcements Info update on Early Access Release 6 Mar 1, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 6 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Feb 26, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 6 - Further news Feb 21, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v0.6 Early Access Release Delay + Spoilers! Feb 15, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 5 is OUT NOW! Jan 15, 2019
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 4 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Dec 11, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC release 3, camera option Nov 16, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 3 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Nov 14, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Release 0.3 discussion Nov 4, 2018
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione Early Access Release 2 is OUT NOW ON STEAM! Oct 10, 2018

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I would like to ask about the 2015 Audi vs the 2019 Evo. It seems the rake has changed a lot in the setup screen yet the default aggressive setups are the same for Nurburgring.. How can that be?

4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

its rake in aggressive preset on spa also has same ride height as old one (Front =60; rear = 60 )
    I think this is because old car and new car are not that different hence generally same setup.

5. renato63

renato63 Racer

Hi,
    Kunos you did a fantastic job, I feel almost guilty for paying just 25 euros :)
    I'm not kidding, can I make a donation? You deserve it! ;)

6. think

think Rookie

Or you release Nordschleife DLC so we can spend some money xD

tune, Soldier_003 and kickers2k1 like this.
  7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Or just buy another game for somebody in your steam friendslist :)

chksix likes this.
  8. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Donate positive reviews and convince your friends too! We'll gladly accept them :D

9. popo87

popo87 Simracer

DLC DLC DLC we wanna pay your DLC, ill buy Panda GT3 if you release it

10. nrc689

nrc689 Simracer

Great job! Yesterday tried some new cars on Zandv and feeling is wonderful. Thanks

11. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

seriously this FREE content is like Premium paid content. I have already left a positive review on steam without a second thought.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

If you look at the front/rear aero percentage it goes from -7 to -2.5 for the balance at Nurbs (approx top of my head) for the same setup. Thats a huge change..

13. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

One thing i noticed is that all new cars have very positive front aero variation
    Old cars had negative aero variation.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  14. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

Looking forward to the Ritmo gt3 evo x 2019 dlc
    [​IMG]

Aris said that this 650hps monster will debut on the last race this season with this iconic livery, and has a new special bop made using 400kgs sand bags on the back of the car.

dek, Tim Meuris, chksix and 5 others like this.
  15. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

With parts rusting away in real time! :D

dek, Tim Meuris, chksix and 3 others like this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Hopefully Aris can shed some light here..

17. swannyuk

swannyuk Racer

LOVE the new Vantage. Liked driving the old one (AMR fanboy) but the new one feels much more competitive thanks to the new aero etc

Stickdeath1980, Son and aotto1977 like this.
  18. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

I threw it around Brands Hatch last night and had an amazing battle with a porsche and a lambo. Its handling and sound provide so much fun, love it!

19. Just downloaded a 303 MB update.
    Any notes on it?

20. azzah

azzah Simracer

From the changelog.txt in the installation folder:

21. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer