1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE Thank you community

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

While "thank you kunos threads" is something we take great pride and it's a great incentive for us to work hard on the title, we also think it is time to thank you for taking us from a low 50% at recent Steam reviews, to a "Very Positive 90%"
    steam_reviews.jpg

The whole team is extremely motivated and really happy that our efforts meet your expectations and opinions.
    So for this time, please accept this thankful thread and the reassurance that we will keep firing on all cylinders to make ACC even better!

Virtual hug and beer everybody!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Thank you to the AC community Dec 10, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How to get Xbox server to work ( no thanks to GPortal ) Jul 8, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Thanks Apr 19, 2021
    ACC User Interface THANK YOU for adding the option to read tire pressures from setup for the pit strategies! Aug 6, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Thanks Kunos Jul 1, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Thank you for this fair racing experience. Jun 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Say 'thanks' by nominating ACC for Steam Awards Nov 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Just a plain old thank you Jul 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanks, Kunos Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deformation. Thanks Kunos! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thanksgiving post Mar 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I love ACC - thank you Devs! Jan 5, 2019

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I thought when ACC gets to 90% we all get a free sticker for our rigs..

4. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Merchandise articles confirmed :p

DiRTMark likes this.
  5. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

"ACC by Kunos inside" PC sticker sounds nice.:D:D

6. For me it is the best simulator of all time (400 hours because I don't have much time and positive review on steam), and as soon as there are paid DLC's I'm ready to buy them all ... The best, thanks

7. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Sadly your virtual beer is not as accomplished as your virtual cars! :D

sissydriver likes this.
  8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

90% !! is quite high but for me it is 100% best out there no doubts.

theivansk and Nev Roberts like this.
  9. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Well deserved, it was always in there, it just needed some more work to make people see what its potential is.

It also needed some documentation from third parties. ;););)

ZeFau, exited22, Flavus and 3 others like this.
  10. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Very well deserved. Congratulations. I never understood any of the negative reviews. For me the driving experience was hard to beat from the very start of EA.

11. ConvexRook

ConvexRook Gamer

Whit a name like @Aristotelis, one can only consider you a GOD. We love your product and your [teams' ] dedication, even when we are upset :) . Keep 'em coming!!! #beACC

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes, thank you very much for the reviews, but more important for being around, leave feedback and most important actually drive in ACC and have fun (that's literally why we do this).

Let me extend the appreciation by a short recap of what my field is doing right now: After lots of "push push push" on the Multiplayer side, Ratings got a bit of love, especially SA. I found a bug that prevented being graceful towards small'ish bumps that do not lead to serious things like sending the other car into a 3rd car, or let it lose control or go off track. That kind of worked already, but with waaaay too low thresholds. Also other things are under investigation, which in total should resolve in slightly higher SA ranks without actually tweaking numbers (= just more fair / precise).
    And of course we happily follow the 60-82 cars Spa servers, very pleased by the server sided performance. For the clients (which are more of the bottleneck at the moment), deep digging discovered two potential CPU improvements on the physics thread - which means it wouldn't really increase FPS (or maybe a bit), but would increase the number of cars where the 99% CPU OCCUPANCY warning starts to show up. No promises though, we have to see if we can make it without adding issues. If not, we'll go on digging for other chances to reduce the CPU requirements for multiplayer.

There is more in the making of course, but let's keep a bit of excitement for the next patchnotes ;) In a nutshell, we're pushing like there is no tomorrow for a loooong time now, but there is no way out. We have to do it like that, and any good race we witness or see on socials makes us want even more :D

13. RWa

RWa Simracer

I can only say ACC for me is the best sim driving experience ever.

14. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

You should have been at Sim racing expo, got some stickers there! One is currently on the rig, one on my car and some are in reserve ;) Also a giant 911 ACC poster in my bedroom (making it look like a teenagers room).

Also really happy to see the appreciation going up!

D.Jankovic, DiRTMark, JanR and 4 others like this.
  15. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Completely deserved.
    ACC basically taught me how to drive properly. Rating system is top, physics are top.

Clivew, deadmeat2k, Turk and 4 others like this.
  16. Speaking of the MP side, as a league administrator, I think there are a lot of things still missing, but I consider it more important:

1) better car damage system;
    2) driver swap;
    3) improved touch between cars.

But surely the constant evolution of the simulator is phenomenal. The search for users is increasing in leagues, and this is a reflection of your work.

I'm a fan of Kunos's work since nKP, ACC only confirms that with every update.

kashifm, theivansk, baboon and 3 others like this.
  17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

jealous jealous jealous....:confused::(

18. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

So drivers that leave MP races will also disappear from results table with next patch?
    Yesterday a typical race:
    When first driver crossed finish line, I was on P10, when I crossed finish line I was on P9 (because an already finished driver left server), when I stopped the car I was P8 and when I was in the garage to check results I was P7...:confused:

Please just keep all the drivers in the table, otherwise the results table does not make any sense.
    Why to fight for positions when you get them for free by people leaving server...

DiRTMark, zef vans, Cascader and 5 others like this.
  19. Thank to you guys!

RWa likes this.
  20. :eek: [dead]

21. absolutely agree.