1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Drive into a small gap between two other cars, youll get SA penalty but your mirrors will be gone for the rest of the race and the framerate will improve massively.

Dobermann92 and eracerhead like this.
  2. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

It's more like a bug or a joke.:D

It seems that there is no "OFF" function without a static image.

3. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

You get the static image when you change it to off while ingame. Go back out to the menu, then start a session again and it will be black.

romandevision likes this.
  4. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Thank you, mate! Yesterday I did so, but it didn't work out for an unknown reason. I will try again.

5. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Mine are black, and are at the lowest setting. I think if you start a session with any other setting and then lower them, it shows the last 'reflection' as a static image. Try starting a new session with the lowest settings already in place.

romandevision likes this.
  6. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Thank you for your help!;)

I don't know why Bentley has a mirror+display. If in life it probably makes sense, then the game is only distracting, because with a single screen monitor does not make sense, as there is a radar and a map.

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Servers down? Update? :)

8. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Were down only a minute.

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

lol
    :rolleyes:

XettMan likes this.
  10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What's the deal with some of the locked threads here? Even just a simple question if there's an option to adjust the mirrors got locked without comment. If it doesn't fit the subforum then move it...

11. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Your stat's should tell how good are you in a game, that's the rating's job, so...

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I guess the ratings are part of the statistics but the ratings page as we have it in the sim is certainly not what I envision when someone says "driver statistics". Besides, even that page isn't finished yet.

XettMan likes this.
  13. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

Ah yeees, all for the sake of stats and rating, guys just enjoy the drive and thrill of decent battle and avoid wreckers, SA will rise slowly if u race clean, give it some time, I think it requires a tendency of couple of clean drives, then it rises quicker, but once I have got it above sth like 80 I just forgot about it,
    And stats page, well, it’s buggy and not finished it seems, give Kunos some time, stats page isn’t the most important sim feature is it? ;)

14. dave967

dave967 Racer

With advent of fully loaded pit slots more cars are racing online. I was in a server yesterday where there nearly 30 drivers and wrecks everywhere, not gonna help your rating. Your only as good as the least skilled drivers in those type servers.

15. Maciej Malinowski

Then learn to avoid them, that’s a skill on its own to be honest

16. dave967

dave967 Racer

Cant avoid 3 cars that wreck right in front you thats how crazy it was. Easy to avoid one car wrecking two is a 50/50 shot but 3 forget it.

17. Thats right. You can't avoid them all but most of the time a good anticipating and racing intelligence is necessary.
    I went up to SA99 and now down to SA95. But to be honest it dosn't really matter. And it makes no difference.
    You'll find good clean racer at lower ranking servers and wreckers at higher ranked ones.
    So just stay above SA80 and forget the numbers.
    Because of the low player numbers online the system of @Minolin dosn't work like intented.
    People race on servers with people on it. The rating becomes unimportant.

18. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

>SA70 is sort of the level you should aim for because there are a bunch of servers at that. For the rest it doesn't really matter. I agree with @After_Midnight : the system doesn't work very well because the player numbers are a bit too low. It does work to some extent.

19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I had several top class online races, bloody amazing in fact.
    Let me show you two very fast examples:
    1. Monza, braking for first chicane, 3 cars side by side for the turn in (5th, 6th and 7th), no crash and all continue racing and fighting for position.
    [​IMG]

2. Silverstone, +30 minutes with 1st, 2nd and 3rd racing within less 1 sec gap
    [​IMG]

and a bonus, crossing the finish line at the end of a 20 minute race at Monza, 2nd and 3rd with a gap of 0,05 seconds.
    [​IMG]

20. Maciej Malinowski

Ask any iRacer when was the time he had moments like those :), good stuff, that’s why I love ACC, I literally have moments like that every day:D

anthonylroy and LeDude83 like this.