1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

READ HERE Thank you community

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Aristotelis, Nov 8, 2019.

1. With all due respect, rather than an AC2 I see an ACC to the nth degree, maybe packed with GT4, GT1, and real circuit, real Championships, and, why not, a Le Mans 24h (I know, we're out of the Blancpain, but .. .)

Soldier_003 likes this.
  2. swigaffu

swigaffu Racer

A great sim without a doubt.
    But also a great community. I really learned a lot here in the forum.
    Many thanks to all who write so helpful posts.

3. surtic86

surtic86 Racer

Thank you :) for Reminding me of my Review XD

Changed now mow Review from Bad Version (0.8) to Good!

4. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

I've had the pleasure of having lunch bought for me by Marco (still waiting for him to come to the UK to return the favour), I talk to Stefano occasionally and recently at the Spa24h I spent a lot of time with Aris and Kevin.

Every single person at Kunos are not just brilliant at what they do, they are truly lovely people to just spend time with and deserve every success.

That's where we come in...so,come on everyone, we got a job to do! :)

5. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

This game truly is top notch, I absolutely love it. Have been a member since day1 early access. GT3 cars are my favourite category in all racing games so I guess I lucked in with competitzione. I will happily wait for DLC and appreciate all the work developers are doing.
    I am however also a realist and recognise the fact that the game is hugely taxing on computer. My biggest wish right now is for significant optimisation to allow myself to run higher settings and bigger grids (I currently can only run around 10AI to have decent looks). My spec is in my signature and I can’t really afford to upgrade with Christmas almost upon us. If anyone can post up settings that would really work with my rig I would be delighted

many thanks in advance
    Baz

6. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Wow. I have been ACC licensed since day 1 but, with a marginal pc and triples, I would jump in and out as the releases were made but I was not bitten by the bug...until yesterday. I had recently upgraded my pc and graphics card, so I logged in to get the latest update and went through the initial menus to get a practice session in...jumped in the 911R....got the triples adjusted (that was exciting to see in the menu!) and started lapping...and was absolutely blown away by both the graphics, physics and the glorious sound. In my opinion, ACC has arrived and I will be diverting some of my AC time to ACC now and get much more familiar with it (the setup menu still mystifies me)...I suspect many, who have been on the sidelines will now jump in with both feet. Well done!

=MLF=Nick86ITA and sissydriver like this.
  7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Hey, Aris!

I'm glad my thread is alive and found some positive feedback.
    In just 4 months, people opinions have changed - it's an indicator of the excellent quality of the game. Although, for me, it was always great. :)

8. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Great from the announcement.
    Thanks Kunos.

9. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Worth noting that those stats are still improving even since this post.

10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I have yet to file my Steam review but be assured that it will be a 100 % one.
    ACC is the best simulator for me and Kunos is an incredible down-to-earth and flexible dev team that listens to its customers like only very few other companies.

I'm glad the positve vibes are getting through to you guys.

Keep it up, take care and cheers!

11. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

Thank you Team Kunos, no doubt, ACC is simply the best, to feel as a part of this project makes me proud!

Thanks to you, guys in this forum, to feel as a part of this community makes me proud too, even if my contributions sometimes are a little bit off, so much knowledge and passion around here, it's "just" great!

With best regards, Shanti

12. manu68

manu68 Gamer

This is the "problem" with kunos team. They have a vision way above what can be made, they share this vision, and then struggle to implement it in the reality.

In netkar pro we had the most fantastic f1600 and f1800 ever, but a buggy online and no AI.

In assetto corsa we had the probably most versatile sim ever, but which came really to life with content manager and SOL, and mods.

In Acc , we have just some GT3 cars and tracks . But they are just light years in front office the rest in terms of details and quality.
    I am not a blind fan. I love many simulations, and I can be critical on a lot of ACC aspects, but take one of the gt3 on a provided track, compare with other simulation, and everytime it looks like an evidence.

For that, we have to live with many unfinished things, which may be never finished. We will see in the future.

But it worth the price for any simeracing fan in my opinion

Tim Meuris likes this.
  13. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Yeah thanks Kunos I had a lot of fun for my 20 pounds, I would characterize it as "Overwhelmingly positive" :)

14. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

I remember some months back how everybody and their dog ganged up to kick in the nuts all of you all while you where in the ground, It is nice to see how all the landscape has changed in about half a year. The effort paid off at the end, I'm glad to see that the team efforts are finally starting to being acknowledged now by the community. Congrats to everybody for being strong when it trully counted and avoiding getting burnout when everything appeared to conspire against you all. A big thank you to you all.

15. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Gamer

Wondering what other GT3 sims there are by way of competition :confused: The only sims I know all have several classes of racing.

16. viffviff99

viffviff99 Gamer

Okay... A good point! ;) I meant best simulation of the GT3 class :)

sissydriver and Seven Smiles like this.
  17. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I take this opportunity to thank you Kunos back for giving me (until now :D) 918 h of racing fun :cool:.

When in 2013 I join in the AC EA I was very far to imagine that it would be one of my most played games of all time.
    Last year, joining ACC EA, I hardly thought I will be so overwhelming by it but, now I have no doubts that it will be my most played game (sim, whatever) of all time.

sissydriver likes this.
  18. any any

any any Gamer

You all deserve to be valued that way. You do that which is most important to me and certainly also to many other racers. It does not have much content, but the quality of what is delivered must be high. And you all do it together in the team! This is what you have in my view, the best racing game since AC.
    At there is a lot to see, on my most laps I drove over the Nordschleife. No track makes me as much fun as that. I do not know why that is so, I'm also far from being able to drive really fast, but it just made mega mood and mostly with the old Porsche from the Porsche DLC.

Please keep it up, you are doing a great job and I'm looking forward to the DLC to support you, I will definitely buy it!

PS:
    I started with NetKar Pro and participated in the mini EA Beta from AC where you needed the NetKar Pro Key. That started with the Lotus of AC and with only one stretch. Later, Steam released a bigger version of AC, which of course I immediately bought when it was available there. And of course I also took part in the EA program at ACC. That speaks for your racing games!

sissydriver likes this.
  19. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

@Aristotelis You all guys really deserve that success, we are all proud to be a part of that amazing project, future is bright for You guys, keep it up!:D:)

20. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

@Aristotelis Deserved success, as always the job always pays, now the haters have little or nothing :D
    ACC is a gem for me! Go on like this! :cool:

D.Jankovic and romandevision like this.