1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by ChivasRx, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Since you guys are working so hard and making ACC more phenomenal by the update, let us give you some cash. I feel guilty with what I paid in EA. Cmon, reap some deserved rewards for all,that hard work while the iron is hot!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Thanks to Kunos and Steam. [pricing grievance - publisher issue] Jul 29, 2020
    Console Lounge Thanks Kunos Jul 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Thanks, Kunos Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyre deformation. Thanks Kunos! Jun 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos for better telemetry handling off track Apr 18, 2019
    XBox One Discussions Thanks Kunos Dec 30, 2017
    Chit Chat Room thank you kunos this game is just so nice! Mar 24, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Thank you Kunos Oct 22, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions thank you kunos this game is beautiful Oct 5, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Simply want to say thank you Kunos! Sep 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thank you KUNOS for letting me win my first Kart Race! Aug 29, 2016
    Chit Chat Room gpl owner says thank you Kunos Jul 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thanks Kunos for fixing VR in the latest patch! Jul 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Thank u kunos Oct 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Thank you kunos once again!!! Oct 9, 2015

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

If you really want to send some cash their way you could flesh out your AC1 DLC collection, you're missing out on some great content there ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  4. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Opening themselves up to another round of hate ("where is my promised content hurrdurr") is not high on their list, I imagine. As long as they don't need the money, they won't do this.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  5. Turk

Turk Alien

Did they say whether it would be this year of next?

6. Captain Barracuda

December 24th is the predicted release date

NemethR likes this.
  7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Never preorder.

Snooky and Dobermann92 like this.
  8. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

You have a source for this?

FelixR1991 likes this.
  9. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I don't think that's Kunos' principles, so I don't think it's going to be a pre-order.

But I would buy a in-game helmet, clothes or gloves for an MP to at least support dev. It does not affect the game, gives visual joy to the player and money to the developer - everyone is satisfied. :p

sissydriver and =MLF=Nick86ITA like this.
  10. Captain Barracuda

Yes

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Soooo, no?

12. Captain Barracuda

Yes, there is a source

13. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Well, could you share it? :p Searched the internet but can't seem to find anything about a predicted release date.

14. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

@Lord Kunos

:rolleyes:

Oblit0r likes this.
  15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Haven't seen him around in a while tho :p

romandevision likes this.
  16. Captain Barracuda

17. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Oh, In this context I think it's the beginning of a revolution and a riot. :D

sissydriver likes this.
  18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Are you trolling about the release date or not?

19. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I could also predict a release date and use myself as a source since a prediction means nothing. PS: my prediction would be February 2nd because every major release so far happened when I was on holiday so far. :p

romandevision and Oblit0r like this.
  20. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Just the way he said it made it look like it wasn't his own prediction... Too bad tho, got me kinda excited for christmas.

21. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I'm just janking his chain tbh. He probably means projected release date, as in Kunos is aiming for that date.

romandevision likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.