1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. azzah

azzah Simracer

There's no physics calculation when playing back a replay file, so you won't see a similar load on your CPU.

(If you want a rough estimate of how insufficient your PC is, try a race with 50-60 AI cars. I got about equally abysmal performance doing that.)

2. sr bubbles

sr bubbles Gamer

What about friday 9pm GMT 'biggrid' event? ;)

Asterix, LukFry, fabT and 1 other person like this.
  3. fabT

fabT Alien

I missed it yesterday, so i'd appreciate a friday event.

4. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

we're planning to do a wet Monza 60min race tonight, but if people want i can put the Spa server up, tho i wont be there to admin it.

Micii1 likes this.
  5. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

What time? Would like to join. Server name and password please? Really would like to see how it works with lots of cars

6. fabT

fabT Alien

Wet Monza ? Sounds like massive carnage to me :)

I'd prefer Spa, but maybe it's just me ...

7. MrGit@Twitch

Only open to people on my Discord tonight i'm afraid, plus Monza only has 29 slots. :)

As above, it's people from my community so we all know and understand how we all drive, really needed at a wet Monza. ;)

8. Mr.Soprano™

Mr.Soprano™ Rookie

Hi everyone,
    Sorry if its a dumb question or not the right place to put it but how have you managed to get this big grid? Even at spa i cant fit more than 30 people(rented dedicated 32slots server)

Thanks in advance

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  9. MrGit@Twitch

Just to let everyone know, i WILL defiantly be making this a weekly event now, time+PW in the OP will remain the same for ease of use and familiarity (tho please check it incase game time and conditions have changed). :)

I have been given a special iteration of the server to run/test and report on, but it's not generally available i'm afraid.

10. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Will it be always wednesday or will days vary?
    Will it be accessably also for people without discord?
    Will it be only Spa or also other tracks?

11. MrGit@Twitch

Yes.
    Yes.

and...

Yes. :)

12. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for fast response.
    Maybe a language stuff, but in my language questions 1 and 3 cannot be answered with just yes or no, so not sure about your answers...
    So only wednesday and only Spa?

After_Midnight likes this.
  13. MrGit@Twitch

All details in the OP are fixed and won't change . :)

chksix, After_Midnight and XettMan like this.
  14. Mr.Soprano™

Mr.Soprano™ Rookie

Thank you

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Developer Minolin has posted the server preview so everybody can try it out and create servers with bigger grids.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/server-1-1-2-preview.60895/

Mr.Soprano™ likes this.
  16. MrGit@Twitch

"A" server preview.....but i digress. ;)

Anyways, don't forget everyone...the next BigGrid race is tomorrow evening, all details are in the OP and *PLEASE* read the wise words from Mike Nobel, it'll hold you in good stead for the race. :)

17. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

What time is the sever live?

18. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

First post, first line.

19. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

Yes. But i tought tha quali starts then. And practice before that

20. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Server open at 20h GMT.
    Usualy qualy start when server is enough populated.