1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Spa *BigGrid* race event / stress test

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by MrGit@Twitch, Nov 6, 2019.

1. FLATPAT

FLATPAT Gamer

Ok, ok wait which type of rain is 100% wet?
    Medium Rain, Heavy Rain or Storm?
    Hope you dont mean 100% wetness because that will end in a *BigCrash* event. :)
    (btw Storm = 70% wetness).

2. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

This sounds pretty crazy - I don’t suppose anyone is running a similar experiment in the US time zone are they? Would be fantastic!

3. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Change of plan for tomorrow....

To begin, everyone read the 1st post and Mike Nobel's words regarding being lapped and how to act as i expect a few will be.

Race will have a "NO PASSING TILL AFTER THE 1ST CHICANE" rule applied, weather will be dry and the track will be.....

...announced tomorrow. ;)

P.S

Please be aware you may encounter another car sharing your garage (depending how full the server gets) when in the pits, so please take note especially during your compulsory pitstop and be ready for it!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    Micii1 and m_box97 like this.
  4. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

8 GMT will be race start or server online?

5. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Server online.
    - first: some time for population and practice
    - then the qualify (+/- 20 minutes)
    - and finally the race (60 minutes)

Ensi Ferrum and m_box97 like this.
  6. MrGit@Twitch

Oh yes, i almost forgot.

It's Monza!

Ecnelis, sr bubbles and Minolin like this.
  7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

How many slots?

8. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

Do y'all think that this system could resist this test? i7-4790 and GTX 1050 ti

I would love to try but I don't want to occupy a place with a system that in the end can't let me race :D

9. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Since you mentioned no overtaking into first chicane that was a given...

10. _maRtin_

_maRtin_ Rookie

cant find server o_O

[​IMG]

11. MrGit@Twitch

Enough to be classified as a BigGrid race. ;)

I think you might struggle on both the cpu/gpu, you can always join and see how it is and judge from there.

To be honest, with the wrong attitude and racecraft, any T1 can be a disaster! The "No Pass (which will probably be *single file till AFTER T1) is to try mitigate the usual crunch fest that Monza gives, more so seeing that the grid size is higher tonight.

pazzi008 likes this.
  12. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It's too soon - more than one hour left.

13. _maRtin_

_maRtin_ Rookie

how can be over?

Attached Files:

14. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

What's works well ( in addition of a single file start) is to define a point you must cross to have the green (start/finish line for exemple). So there is enough space between cars.

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Over? What do you mean, why? It has not yet begun, still -/+45 minutes left to the start of the event.

16. MrGit@Twitch

17. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Another great race (55 stlots). Thank you!

Almost no hardware/software issiues for me, but there were cars flying... for various reasons. ;) Almost no issues apart from one: my every BigGrid full race replay is broken, previous at Spa and now Monza, it's always 00:00:00 "long" with random, few seconds view on track, strange...

Automatically generated highlights:

Micii1 likes this.
  18. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

I 2 had a great but short race. Was i 10 place and catching. Then somebody spinned on the track and was on the midle of the track and i went on the left side but i touched the grass and i went out in the wall. And my car was wery broken. Lol. Next week again

19. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Next week will be Monza again or back to SPA? I wanna have a setup ready this time

20. KToMmi

KToMmi Gamer

Lol that must've been me. I was 8th when I spinned at the exit of Lesmo 2 (damnit it happened to me 100 times and I still fall for it)... and then the Serraglio is just a big trap for when this happens. Just nowhere to go with 2+ cars on track. I actually saw you wrecking and I admit I lol'd a bit. But I'm sorry for what happened.

Anyway I would also be glad to know what track we are going to next week.

Micii1 likes this.