1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mount Panorama for XboxOne badly needed

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by BennoC, Dec 14, 2019.

1. BennoC

BennoC Rookie

Being an Australian, and also being a racing fanatic, I am desperately wanting to drive Mount Panorama aka Bathurst in Assetto Corsa on my XboxOne. Had I known that it wouldn't become available except on PC platform I would have chosen to buy a PC and PC version of the software.

Can someone in power please look into adding this great track to the game?

Also a right hand drive mode would be ideal.

Cheers,
    Ben.

Pat Quain and Non De Terra like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Ramming AI in forrest's elbow corner on mount panorama Aug 11, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Mixed Reality Race at Mount Panorama [Real Wheel and hands with Broadcast Style Angles] Feb 11, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Mount Panorama Circuit Apr 30, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting FFB issue @ Mount Panorama May 16, 2020
    ACC Physics Mount Panorama Hotlap Event Mar 5, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Mount Panorama Sep 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Bathurst 12 hours (mount panorama) Feb 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Bathurst? aka mount panorama Feb 3, 2015
    Tracks modding Is some one working on mount panorama? (bathurst) Sep 3, 2014
    Screens & Videos Street Drifting Crew At Yama Ga Tomaranai Mountain | Nissan Silvia S15 | Assetto Corsa Jul 25, 2021
    Screens & Videos Corolla drifting the mountains of Chile May 3, 2021
    Screens & Videos Drifting Through Akagi Mountain On Autumn With a Nissan S14 Vertex Apr 24, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room King of the Mountains series Mar 16, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions Desk mounted wheel - CSW 2.5 or DD? Mar 10, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Fps stutter only when racing with AI (any amount) Feb 1, 2021

3. Non De Terra

Non De Terra Rookie

4. Non De Terra

Non De Terra Rookie

BennoC likes this.
  5. BennoC

BennoC Rookie

It seems that we may have to migrate from the console version of the game to get what we want at this stage.

I have been looking into the modding community for the PC version and there is so much more content and tracks.

Only problem is the cost associated with buying a fast enough PC. Sadly not an option for me as I bought a NextLevel simulator leaving me no more money to invest in a capable PC.

6. Speedster911

Speedster911 Gamer

I too am somewhat sad to see the developers just not paying attention to us console users. They should understand that not everybody wants to invest large sums of money into a powerful PC.

The sheer lack of tracks and cars, as well as really boring and downright weird sounds on some of the cars, makes me want to just put down the game after a few minutes. Whereas Forza 7 and PCARS2 I can play for hours with laser-like focus.

Despite a brilliant physics model, the immersion in AC is missing because it seems so bare-bones and dated, compared to all the other realistic racing games out there - and limited content plays a large part here, making the game seem like a beta than a complete game.

PC users got rain, night, car sound mods, a ridiculous variety of tracks and cars - and the console versions have barely 1/3 of that with a weird time of day transition that never looks right. Anyway, if developers like SMS force console users to get a PC to enjoy the full experience, then they are potentially losing out on a huge untapped audience - because speaking for myself strictly (and many others like me I'm sure), I will remain on console because how convenient it is to just install and start playing games with zero problems or need to tweak/optimize anything.

7. BennoC

BennoC Rookie

From what I have seen the modding community is behind a lot of the extras in AC. If KUNOS Simulazioni wish to give the game preferential treatment on a particular platform then please be up front about it. I got a XboxOne and bought the DLC Ultimate edition because of the high spec hardware requirements of a PC.

Had I known I would be missing out on so much I would have kept my PC and upgraded it.

I played all the Forza's and tried out Project Cars 2 on XboxOne and didn't like the realism for car handling. It is Assetto Corsa or nothing. It is the only game I own. I don't even have a hand controller, just my G920 + shifter for now. Considering getting someone over with a fast PC to compare the game on PC using my sim rig and gear.

8. Speedster911

Speedster911 Gamer

From what I heard PCARS2 and now even FM7 are pretty good on a wheel.

Furmann likes this.
  9. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Official content for AC is the same regardless of PC or Console. All the additional context available on PC is via the modding community. The truth is if you want driving simulation rather than driving gaming, PC really is the way to go for any number of reasons, including range of titles, content and options for peripheral add on’s.

10. Speedster911

Speedster911 Gamer

Yes, I'm aware of that - I just don't have the money to dish out that much money on a gaming PC or a rig+wheel for that matter. Happy with my console as-is. Too bad it hasn't been fully optimized for consoles and that the developer stopped improving sounds and other aspects, especially more tracks and cars, night, rain, etc.

Can't have it all I suppose. AC is really fun - for about 30-60 mins of hotlapping. And then I dive back into PCARS2 and FM7.

Pat Quain likes this.