1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Advise on GPU for triples 36” 3440x1440 on Ultra

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by RelentLeSS 2, Dec 21, 2019.

1. RelentLeSS 2

RelentLeSS 2 Rookie

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me here.

Right now I have a computer setup as follow:
    I9-9900K stock clock
    GTX Founders Edition 1080 8gb
    Triples screen: Asus XG35V 3440x1440. Só in surround mode I have a resolution of 10320x1440

When I run ACC in order to get at least 45 FPS I have to run all in low graphics. GPU load = 100% and CPU = 15% average. Single run with no other cars on the track. Basically the game is unplayable for me.

So I was wondering:
    1. Is this an issue and there is a fix I can do (I can’t find anything on forum or internet)
    2. If I buy 2080TI would I be able to run on my triple on ultra and maintain 60fps? Anyone with this same monitor setup running the game on ultra who could provide the feedback would be really great.

I don’t want to jump in onto a new expensive card just to find out it also does not work.

Thanks in advance

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room PC Upgrade Advise Apr 9, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Looking for 3 24" screens for triple setup - please advise Dec 3, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Some advise and guidance regarding a wheel Aug 11, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Advise on server loop May 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Pc configuration advise Nov 6, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Please advise a few things for the league races Nov 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Best way to learn to drive 100% realistic? advise sought! Oct 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Wheel and pedals upgrade advise Sep 22, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues joypad advise May 9, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting D3D Error, GPU failing to catch up Mar 7, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU full load and fans at full speed Mar 2, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error and cant launch game with GPU upgrade [audio device] Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Inconsistent frame rate on App Render GPU Time arround 7-9ms Dec 7, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU consumption rise if you enter menu options while water trails are rendered Aug 13, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting LogD3D11RHI: Timed out while waiting for GPU to catch up. Jun 22, 2023

3. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I'd say wait for the next generation of GPUs. They should be around the corner in 2020 anyway. 2080Ti is really not worth the money trust me, I have it myself. Would not have gotten it in the first place but my old 1080Ti sadly had memory issues and died so I pretty much had to get one.

4. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

I have RTX 2080ti and tripples 7680x1440 (g-sync) and the sim runs smooth around 55-60 fps full grid, all cars visible. Combination of high and epic settings, accept mirrors. All looks exceptionally good by me.

RelentLeSS 2 likes this.
  5. RelentLeSS 2

RelentLeSS 2 Rookie

Thanks for the reply. I am certainly going on that direction. Too bad though, it looks really nice one one monitor in ultra and it sounds great.

6. RelentLeSS 2

RelentLeSS 2 Rookie

That gives me a close indication. So in my case I don’t think I would be able to run on ultra even with 2080ti.
    Thanks for the reply

7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I highly doubt you will even be able to run on ultra @ 60 FPS with a 3080 Ti (whatever next gen is named). You are demanding to run 15 million pixels which is equivalent to running almost 8x1080p monitors.

GCCRacer likes this.
  8. Stains

Stains Simracer

Just curious, why did you get 3 3440x1440p screens? 2560x1440 x 3 is really pushing it with today's hardware.