1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ok you Aliens and everyone else post your total Ratings scores!

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Dec 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave967

dave967 Racer

As of 30 minutes ago my Ratings Score is (9152)..

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions An appeal to aliens with fanatec cswv2 . Sep 19, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Stormy conditions and....dry tyres - come on aliens. Here i am! Sep 16, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Aliens are here Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room FED UP! Playing single player and still the Aliens take front stage!! Apr 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Racing Against the Aliens May 16, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Why are they called aliens? Feb 13, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Hey Everyone! Mar 18, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Hello everyone Dec 8, 2021
    ACC Virtual Reality Post your Engine.ini and Settings file, lets make a database so everyone can try Jun 25, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Same as everyone. Trying to DL a file, so might as well make a post Nov 20, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Sticky to tell everyone to update wheel firmware. Jun 26, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Skidmarks Motorsport - Everyone welcome Jun 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Is everyone on ACC now? (help, back after a long break :) ) Mar 23, 2020
    ACC Gameplay damaged AI car doesn't pit and ruins the race for everyone Feb 25, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible to block the server so that everyone uses a single car model? Feb 1, 2020

3. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

Mine is 935x something. But why are we doing this exactly?

4. dave967

dave967 Racer

Because no one else here has ever posted this type of thread..

5. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I remember mine was once on sth like high 97xx, but I haven’t played for 2 weeks because I am away from the rig for holidays

6. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

A lot of those ratings are a bit irrelevant tho,
    I mean car control 40 with 70 overdrive after driving Porsche and doing sth like consistent 17s around spa doesn’t seem right does it? It’s a grind like every rating can be, but sure u have got to have some skill to score high, but sometimes it just doesn’t tell the whole story

kiril_r, XettMan, Dewald Nel and 2 others like this.
  7. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Why does this ratings matter anyways?
    Driving in ACC is soo much fun everything else is unimportant.

8. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

9. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

98XX, look at my ePeen!

Dewald Nel likes this.
  10. [​IMG]
    Why not. The bigger the better thingy, you know :p

11. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Magic word: Competizione. :p

After_Midnight likes this.
  12. Nesja

Nesja Racer

Peak was 9907.

20191229233130_1.jpg

NemethR likes this.
  13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I post this because, as with Trust/OBWP https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/what-are-your-trust-obwp.61442/ the ratings are variable and depend of the type of races had, drivers met and if not had screwed own or anyone else race lately.
    Some day it can be 98xx, the other 99xx and the other 97xx.
    I think the ratings are much more interesting for each own analyses, to see where improvements can be made and where things are progressing well, rather than compare it with others, which is fine but just for the sake of curiosity.

[​IMG]

NemethR likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.