1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

...And More x3 - Official Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Captain Barracuda, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Hi everyone, very surprising this hasn't come up yet so I'll kick it off. For you viewing pleasure below (watch until the end):

So, speculation time, what are the 3x "...and more ?" teasers in the video referring to? It sounds like 2020 is going to be an exciting year for ACC! Let's try to keep our posts to the 3 we think are most likely (and why) to avoid long lists.

My current predictions (guesses) are:
    • Another region DLC - probably USA or Asia. They might both come but I reckon only one will come in 2020 given the one of these regions plus the planned ICGT pack adds up to a lot of tracks for a 12 month period.
    • Next gen console release - Next gen consoles will probably have the juice to run this so I think this prediction would be almost definite. Need that sweet console $$$ to keep us PC gamers stocked up with laser scanned tracks
    • A car based DLC - based on my first prediction that ICGT + either Asia or USA DLC will see Kunos' track team flat out for the foreseeable future a car only DLC might be on the cards. Guess would be GT4 or 2020 GT3 update, although there are other possibilities.

Footnotes:

This is intended as a fun, light hearted speculation thread, not a wishlist thread! Let's try our best not to get it locked :D

F1Aussie, Cascader, A-Jin and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC Official Server higher requirement Jan 30, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Create Public Server, or Class Specific Official Servers Dec 3, 2023
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars How to get official Ferrari 296 livery Nov 26, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Can we get an official announcement on the servers constantly crashing? Nov 4, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Grid Composition in Official Championships Jul 19, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions The Official GT World Challenge game... Mar 4, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Wrecker in Official server Jan 2, 2022
    ACC User Interface Own Livery in Race [trying to use custom skin in official event] Nov 9, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Official Release Date For GT4 On Console? Sep 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer if xbox gets pages and pages of official servers why can't pc use more for better organised racing? Aug 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions 911gt3 cup and lamborghini ST official liveries Jul 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Lost connection to the Official Competition Server... Jul 10, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer official racing conditions and weather Jun 16, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Official server problems and CP drop Jun 9, 2020

3. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I saw porsche 997 gt3R and ferrari 458 gt3 on kyalami 9H ICGT, if these 2 cars are in DLC(separate from track DLC) i will happily pay for it.
    especially for ferrari 458 because NA >>>Turbo

For tracks i really like USA rough tracks with bump and elevation etc although asia also has some amazing tracks.

Typer, A-Jin and Son like this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Imho:

Asia, or USA, or both dlc GT3 championship.

Console nextgen release, which for all us players will be a win win situation (like AC at the time).

My real hope is a complete new car category, but this is hard

5. Cucumber_86

Cucumber_86 Gamer

Well the 5th livery template for the Bentley is the K-PAX Racing livery which raced in America ;)

Son likes this.
  6. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    It's also based on the livery of the 2017 Bentley in Blancpain, the one that won the Endurance championship

7. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well, if you ask my opinion: (pure speculation)
    After the ICGT Expansion...

- Next we will see a GT2 DLC - Q2 2020.
    Cars: Audi R8 GT2, Porsche 911 GT2 Clubsport
    Track: Imola
    Great way to advertise the new GT2 class, and make sure the new cars are first available in ACC - also not a lot of work.

- After that we will go to the USA - Q4 2020
    Cars: none (GT World Challenge USA Liveries)
    Tracks: Circuit of the Americas, Mosport, VIRginia Int. Raceway, Sonoma, Road America, Watkins Glen, Indianapolis
    This will take a lot of time to make, and that is why i think we will see the GT2 DLC released to give us something great in the meantime.

- Maybe a Nordschleife DLC - late Q1 2021
    This is really just a maybe. For sure it would market great, and would make racing fans really happy. As Nordschleife is already in AC, it would make a good base for the ACC version. Depends on how SRO would be willing to add this to the game.

(But hey, they added McLaren too.)

- Finally we will see Asia, and the GT4 class. - Q4 2021
    Cars: GT4 class (+ GT World Challenge Asia Liveries)
    Tracks: Sepang, Buriram (Chang Int.), Fuji Speedway, Shanghai, maybe Korea.
    I think this will be the last Expansion to the game, with less tracks, but the addition of the GT4 cars this would be around the same big a work as the USA Expansion.
    Maybe we will see Korea Int. included too, if it will be part of the calendar for 2021. This would also be a reasonable time to (finally) include the GT4 cars as this championship is (currently) multiclass.

----------------------------------------
    So in the end we will get the best GT Racing game ever made, with the most iconic racetracks around the world. - A dream come true for all sim-racing fans out there.

In my opinion this would be the logical flow of additional content, as all the above (excluding Nordschelife), are SRO Series.
    (And SRO licenced the game - so would be logical from their perspective, to have all their big series in the game).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    F1Aussie and JanR like this.
  8. Gt4 Europe and Gt3 asia.

9. hello everyone and especially happy new year 2020 and good health
    me speculation
    for 2020 personally on (PC) obviously I await the arrival of the DLC ICGT for the next ...... GT4 would be a great idea with an addition of course in career mode remember during the annual conference of the 24h of spa by stéphane ratel "chef" '' boss '' (SRO) of the group to announce the arrival of a new category the GT2 I think the kunos may well add it soon .... o_O
    a photo also that I saw a few months ago on facebook of marco and the lamborghini super trofeo evo 2019 (we already have the 2015 version in ACC and I'm not saying no for the 2018/2019 version);)
    other ideas also which should not go very far and which and still in the SRO program it is the British GT I would like to ride on oulton park donington park and many others if SRO asia and america were to arrive on ACC I think that it would not be before 2021 (
    maybe I'm wrong )
    but we are not in the minds of the developers to know what their future project is :) ( sorry me my english so bad i use a translator ) ;)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

My Prediction:

More: 2019 World up DLC (Vallelunga Circuit and Liveries)

More x2: GT4 European Series (No new tracks but 9 GT4 cars)

More x3: America or Asia GT Challenge (Asia would easier, 4 tracks Sepang, Chang, Fuji, Shanghai, Suzuka already in IGTC)

11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

GT4 would be very popular I think. There’s a good variety of cars also. Id like to see Oulton and Donny in game so British GT would be nice, it’s just a shame they don’t go to Thruxton and Knockhill any more :(

With Suzuka and Bathurst being added the track I really pine for is the Nordschleife. I’m sure Kunos are aware how popular it would be but the GT3 racing there has nothing to do with the SRO. However IRacing Sector3 and a Reiza have has several official series licences within their single product why couldn’t Kunos do the same?

12. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Edit: Duno why it posted twice?
    Deleted

13. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Given that ACC really needs a boost in the North American market, I would have thought simulating the US series and scanning those tracks would make sense. Would be great too. Just a shame they don’t go to Sebring!

Florian Boswell likes this.
  14. Reyfox

Reyfox Rookie

I know they are not in Blancpain but my dream is Le Mans 24Hr circuit and Nordschleife for an epic endurance race and huge possibility to esport event

15. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

from the starting Post of this thread:
    "This is intended as a fun, light hearted speculation thread, not a wishlist thread!"

... Just ...

i would speculate Asia and USA DLC and a Car DLC, maybe Gt4's or 2020 GT3 Evos and Upgrades. At least there is a new Mercedes GT3 for 2020.

P.s. You can make every! Racetrack in ACC to an Epic Endurance Event. The epicness just depends on the Community and the Drivers participating...

Son likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.