1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can RTX2080 run ACC 4k@60fps?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Turbo_Dad, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Turbo_Dad

Turbo_Dad Racer

Thought I was just being old and blind:)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Easy way is just shift tab on steam menu...settings - in game - and enable fps counter and it will show up in any corner you want it and even enable high contrast colour so it is more visible

3. SchumiF399

SchumiF399 Racer

Thank you, I’m seeing very similar FPS with my 1080ti. I think I’ll just wait a little longer for more optimizations.

4. RoccoRider

RoccoRider Rookie

i have an RTX 2080 and a I7 9700K with 32GB RAM,playing on a 35" Ultrawidescreen with Gsync but tbh i cant get this game too work AND also look great...what for me is a must.
    The Antialiasing in this game is off or something i dont know,i have tweaked around so much but after a while im pretty done with that and most of the times im back too another sim (iracing) because that is the only sim that AND looks good AND plays smooth also for me without hours of tweaking....i really wish and want too like this game,but for now i cant get it too work.

(Edit:i just see this post is exactly a year old hahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:)

5. higsy

higsy Rookie

What are the rest of your specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. WallyM

WallyM Alien

They're in my sig.

RTX2080, Intel i5-4690, 16GB RAM, Win10 64bit, 3 x Asus VG278H, T500RS wheel, CSL Elite LC Pedals & TH8 RS shifter, Logitech Z506 5.1 Sound.

7. Vunnible

Vunnible Racer

I assume you’ve tried vsync? I use vsync fast.

8. dave967

dave967 Racer

I-9 9900 8 core’s are being bottlenecked by the Rtx 2080ti card. I don't think they’re using 2.0a hdmi connection or the highest level display port 1.4 at the card connection point. I think they’re still at hdmi 2.0..and dp 1.0.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  9. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I can't remember what kind of vsync or not I'm using now. I know I don't get any screen tearing.