1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Can't believe I can have this much fun for $12...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by racinjoe013, Jan 3, 2020.

1. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

I built my new computer to run RRE because I kept reading about their fabulous AI and I couldn't get that from any racing game on the PS4. I have to admit, AI racing in RRE is pretty good, but while I was waiting for my parts to arrive, I saw AC Ultimate was on sale for only $12 and figured i'd add it to my racing collection just for a change of pace from RRE every once in awhile. Honestly, I spend more time with AC right now because of all the great mods, especially Sol and CSP. Those two mods have made me a worse driver because i'm too busy sight seeing instead of concentrating on the track. They are incredible.

And I haven't even touched the surface as to what's out there mod wise. Cars, tracks, other environmental mods, it seems endless. How can $12 get me this much content and have this much fun. Only wish I would have got back into PC sim racing a long time ago because I feel soooooooooooo late to the party.

bondyboy, Hagen, sissydriver and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Blog Aero. I believe I can fly… Sep 8, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues I do not believe the people that say "my PC handles VR without ever dropping bellow 90fps" May 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room When I teach my nephew 8 years old Drift in AC, I can't believe it !!! May 20, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Same problem but different log file findings i believe Oct 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Real-life road-cars don't drive as "sim-cade" as some of you want to believe Dec 13, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions (BUG/Glitch) Feels like having too much horsepower/no backwing ! Jul 5, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How much revenue do console sales generate and why is console so badly supported? Jul 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't play ACC as much as others.. Jun 12, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023
    ACC User Interface Suggestion for much better replay- overview Dec 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions How Much Longer ? May 3, 2022
    ACC Gameplay next lap invalidated too much exit speed? Mar 3, 2021
    ACC Gameplay How do I know how much time do I lose with damage? Jan 1, 2021
    ACC Physics 1.6.3 - 2018 porsche on 2020 track: wet tires pick up too much heat from brakes Dec 2, 2020
    ACC Physics Why does the Ferrari have so much caster effect? Nov 20, 2020

3. norbs

norbs Alien

If you did it years ago, it wouldnt have cost you $12 :)

4. St3fan

St3fan Alien

AC Ultimate is indeed insane value, although I have no regrets having spent a lot more than that to support Kunos since the EA days.

Full_Ninja likes this.
  5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

better late to the party than missing it entirely. ;)
    welcome and have fun. :)

6. Formaer

Formaer Rookie

Anyway - better than NFS: Most Wanted, even in 2020 is better than everyone. And there is also a lot of content) And it’s inexpensive. There is almost nowhere to buy.

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Consider on top of the mods what you are actually getting in the Kunos content. Laser scanned tracks including Nordschleife, meticulously recreated cars from all eras up to modern Ferrari F1 cars. And these aren’t just random guess cars but made with a huge amount of research and assistance from the manufacturers.

AC is a magical sim that will be races and loved by many for a very long time to come.

Now go and experience this stuff in VR and be amazed.

8. Full_Ninja

Full_Ninja Racer

Get the Crew Chief MOD.

9. norbs

norbs Alien

HeliCorsa would be my first mod.