1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Full official livery list

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Tom Roberts, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Tom Roberts

Tom Roberts Gamer

Hi all,

I've posted this in the ACC Reddit already, but I thought it might be useful for people here who aren't on there or don't visit very often.

I've compiled a full list of all of the official liveries in the game, filterable by race number, car, entry year, model year, team name, cup (PRO, SILVER, etc.) and race type (Sprint, 3H, etc.). I originally made it to work out which race numbers I wouldn't clash with when racing against the AI for myself, and it just sort of went from there. It also includes a number of the cars which are currently shown depending on the filters selected. Simple, but it works.

Hopefully this is of some use to you all, I've already had some good feedback from the Reddit post so here's hoping the same for you. Feel free to make a copy for yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CoQTXYQgILZu1B1Fz3ce8Gkd8t_mgDrgSMuQGISmD5s/edit?usp=sharing

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Full custom GT3 grid Mar 19, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting GPU full load and fans at full speed Mar 2, 2024
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Time of Day adjustment on AC Server Maker stuck at 8:00-18:00 even though I have full version ACCM Mar 2, 2024
    ACC User Interface Multiplayer list - full vs 0 time left Jul 3, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Full AI support for your races Jun 20, 2023
    ACC Physics AMG front splitter not fully modeled (no scraping on road surface) Apr 11, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Please add telemetry and full race replay Dec 24, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Full race replays...there is a tiny bit of hope? Oct 12, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] SimHaven - Full GT3 grids for drivers of all levels | Friday 7pm BST Jun 30, 2022
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes AI-based Race Assistants with full (remote) Pitstop automation Jun 17, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New PS5 Version FULL WITH ERRORS AND BUGS !!! UNPLAYABLE !!! Feb 25, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions PS5 Version - Progression not fully carried over Feb 23, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Full Screen FATAL ERROR UE4 AC2 CRASH Feb 16, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Giving back for ACC 1.8: Let's talk about multi-class, multi-hour, full grid simulation? Dec 10, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting F11 toggling full screen and framerate issue on nVidia Oct 29, 2021

3. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Where is the 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car (the national entry)?

4. Tom Roberts

Tom Roberts Gamer

Good spot - I'll have a look when I get back from work tonight.

ROBSEDIT: Yep, I missed it! I've added it in now - 366 cars all in all!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  5. well done! brings to mind one of the problems i have with the current HUD: it shows the name of the driver and his position in race but not the number of the car. since i do not know all the driver lineups by heart, i often lose sight of the cars i was battling before pit stops once new drivers get on board. would be cool to have pos, car#, driver name on the display.

6. AudiSport

AudiSport Racer

I don't think ACC got Porsche beetle :(:(:(

7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

They're talking about the actual Porsche cup car in game. The red/yellow/white one, not the MR eyesore that got the Michael Jackson treatment.

Dobermann92 and FelixR1991 like this.
  8. Tom Roberts

Tom Roberts Gamer

This. I've not been able to find the 'Herbie' entry, and the only one I was able to find was the red/yellow/white one with the outline of the Spa circuit and corner names.