1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

The server results files would be a great help.

Regarding the extra laps, this is something I’m aware of. It looks like the last lap shows as a new session frequently. ACC doesn’t flag when a session ends/starts, so I’ve had to derive some logic to attempt to work it out. However, this looks to be getting some false positives. I’m going to look into it when I’ve got a few other things out of the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orcajavi likes this.
  2. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V0.6.0

Update posted over at https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/

V0.6.0 now supports Server results files and can operate in a number of modes for this
    • On client PC with local ACC and local server
    • On client PC with local ACC and folder to store received server results files
    • On server PC (no ACC client install)
    • On PC with no ACC (client or server) but with only folder where server results files can be placed
    Server Install/No local ACC client

[​IMG]
    • No ACC folder found...will be highlighted in red so no client sessions will be picked up
    • Enter the location of the ACC Results folder. This can either be a direct link to the server results location or a folder where the results are copied to
    • Note, in the status bar at the bottom, it will indicate that client sessions will not be monitored

On a server, there is no player car, so results for all cars will be shown. Note forsessions with a large field/high number of laps, the lap details may take a few seconds to refresh

[​IMG]
    You can focus on an individual player by double clicking on this row.

[​IMG]
    You will then just see his/her laps

[​IMG]
    You can go back to the full view by clicking All Cars button.

Note the new column for penalties (the skull column) for multiplayer server sessions only.
    • Red means new penalty received
    • Yellow is penalty/penalties outstanding
    • Green is all penalties served on this lap
    Note, a player may have multiple concurrent penalties. To view the details, right click and select Display Penalties

[​IMG]
    Now all the penalties against that player will be shown

[​IMG]

By default, track records will not be shown in server only mode (as there is no player car).

[​IMG]
    If you wish to see the fastest lap across all players, check the Fastest across all cars checkbox.

[​IMG]
    As usual, if you want to view the detail of the session for a given record, just double click the row.

Client Mode
    Create a new folder for server results. Copy any server results there. They will either be processed when ARC is started, or if ARC is running, it will detect any new files.

If a server file does not have the player in its lineup (by looking for your player name from the ACC setup), it just shows the full lineup

[​IMG]
    If your player is in the field, this car will be focussed

[​IMG]

Note, you can still view the full field by clicking the All Cars button.

You can filter on server sessions only as follows:-

[​IMG]

Enjoy

Giacomo Verlini, XettMan and Orcajavi like this.
  3. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

Hi peeps , Is there a Website with ACC Lap times available for comparison? Cheers

4. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Nope.
    Afaik results dissapear forever after session finished.

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  5. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

There is a companion app that might do what you ask for, but I can’t remember the name. ‘ACC comparison tool’ or similar.

6. Doug Duthie

Probably not really what you're looking for, but ACC Results Companion (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/) compares your results to real world Blancpain Series results from 2018/2019 seasons so you can see where you'd fit in with the fastest and slowest teams

upload_2019-12-24_14-16-58.png

If I ever find a good source for ACC records, I'll add that in too.

Doug

f.e.negroni and Wolf WolfZ like this.
  7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

8. Flavus

Flavus Racer

There is also simresults.net where people upload race results from various sims including ACC

Wolf WolfZ likes this.
  9. excellent work Doug!

10. Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ Gamer

11. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

Now that you ask, I don't know any web of that kind for ACC. I still wonder why the sim itself didn't featured leaderboards and logs of past online races together with a lot of stats since the sim gave the vibe to be oriented to competitive racing concept instead of just being a wonderful track day simulation.

12. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Mate, this is what I am asking since 1.0.
    If I understood it correct financial reasons deny that.

13. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer Simracer

14. laszlo barzo

laszlo barzo Racer

If you looking for something similar:
    http://rank.gtr-masters.hu/rankpage/acc
    Air: 29C°
    Track: 38C°
    Grip: Optimum.
    Server: GTR-Masters.hu #Prequal
    The prequal server is open.

15. Doug Duthie

I've just posted a new version (V1.0.0) at https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267, and to celebrate it coming out of beta, it gets a shiny new icon.

Headline main features are
    • Performance boost when displaying sessions with a large field/large number of laps (no longer takes seconds to refresh)
    • Fixed duplicate laps appearing
    • Optional heatmap colour scheme to display circuit records
    • A whole bunch of other bugfixes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As the instructions are a bit too lengthy, there's a video to explain all the options:

If you enjoy ACC Results Companion and find it useful and would like to show your appreciation, you can provide a small donation via the PayPal Donate button on the main screen.

[​IMG]

baboon likes this.
  16. flyelfrick

flyelfrick Rookie

Thanks for create such tool for ACC, is it possible to add an new feature to sort out leaderboards by drivers per track?
    Have such feature is easier for server manager to sort out driver leader board record.

The picture is referenced from ACC racing club web site, but this tool is only for their online racing usage.
    00.PNG

cestcomi likes this.
  17. Doug Duthie

Hi flyelfrick,
    That sound like an interesting feature to add. I should have all the required info I need from the server side results, so I'll look into it
    Doug

18. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Hi Doug.
    Thanks for that nice app.
    I have a small question. I read that you detect the player's car with CarId 0, is it still the case in v1.0.1 ? Because in one of my last race result, my car wasn't 0 but 17 and ACC companion seems totally lost. It shows some unknow car and I'm unable to fix the session because the drop down menu only gives me one car (which is not the one I used but have a CarId equal to zero).
    But interesting things is that the car that only show result is an Aston (the one with CarId 0) and in ACC STATS leaderboard, in game, and I currently have this Aston filled with values that doesn't belong to session made with it.
    How do you match player car between your seasonEntity file and race.json ?

To give you the full story, I'm trying to figure it out where issue in STATS leaderboard comes from. I was thinking it was at server side but as your tool seems to behave with the same error, I'm now thinking it's directly in game that mistake is made.

19. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Sorry, unable to edit previous post.

To help you, here is how is organized json files for my car and the aston in your ACC companion.

For my car :
    seasonEntity file , my car is located at events/carset/cars[17] (carGuid 80)
    result file, my car is located at snapShot/leaderBoardLines[0] (carId 17, carGuid 80)

aston martin :
    seasonEntity file, car is located at events/carset/cars[0] (carGuid 62)
    result file, car is located at snapShot/leaderBoardLines[5] (carId 0, carGuid 62)

and in race file, laps contains correct number of "carId":0 and "carId": 17

In fix session window, default race number is 80 (which gives me unknown car) and the only choice I have in the dropdown is 62 (the aston)

20. Doug Duthie

Hi
    I'm guessing you're talking about single player races. I'll have to look into how it currently works as the file format has changed a few times. I think originally it was carId 0, then it was a non-zero playerID. I must admit, I think the last single player race I ran was before ACC 1.2 came out. I'll see if I have time to run another race to check the files.

In the meantime, can you send me your seasonEntity and results file so I can check my logic against the data? If you don't still have the files, you will find backups in the ACCResults folder (click the button highlighted below to go straight there)

upload_2020-1-8_19-43-6.png

The season entity file will be in .\Backup\Config and called something like seasonEntity.<carName>_<circuit>_Race_<GUID>.json

The results file will be in .\Backup\Results and called something like Race.<carName>_<Circuit>_Race_<GUID>.json.

The <GUID> fields will match for both.

Also, the Fix Session was to address a particular bug in ACC (now long fixed) and it provides the most likely candidate for the player car. I think I might change that to allow selecting all cars, as a workaround until issues like this are fixed
    Doug