1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Head movement with Analog Stick from Fanatec Wheel?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by any any, Dec 16, 2019.

1. any any

any any Gamer

Hi,
    I would like to use the analog joystick on the Fanatec steering wheel to move my head in the vehicle. Unfortunately, this is not possible in the settings. In Project Cars 2 it is possible to move the head with it.
    Will it be possible in the future to somehow occupy the analog stick on the steering wheel? Currently you can't do anything with the analog stick in ACC. Or am I just doing something wrong?

CSW-RR918-1280x1280 (2).jpg

Thx :)

Thronmir likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds head movement in VR - Help plz Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay When is head movement/tracking and animations coming? Jul 15, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Can not read menu, everything moves exactly with the movements of the headset May 28, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Cockpit head movement left, right request Apr 6, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds VR issue, camera following head movements Jan 12, 2019
    General modding discussion object following the movement of the head Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Troubleshooting Head Movements and fps Sep 14, 2018
    Suggestions Is it possible to mod vr head movements? Sep 18, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Head movement unrealistic in VR Mar 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Does AC support use of Track IR - view matches head movement kit ? Feb 4, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Oculus Rift 360 head movement but no side to side Jan 5, 2017
    Console Lounge Please add camera/head movement Sep 3, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Xbox controller head movement, how? Dec 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Xbox controller head movement Dec 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Head and/or world movement increased to older ac levels Dec 19, 2015

3. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

No not mappable directly in ACC currently. I use joytokey to map it to left/right/back

any any likes this.
  4. any any

any any Gamer

I then assume that you can't move your "head" freely with the software, Right?

5. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

right! (or at least I don't know how to if it's possible)

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

8. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

I don't understand?
    Opentrack is for free and you can assign the analog Stick on the wheel for free, just like asked in OP.

9. any any

any any Gamer

I understood that I can use the software to assign the analog stick. But I can use it to move my head in the vehicle analogously. I would like to be able to move my head freely as in PC2. And don't move it hard left or right.

10. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Yes you can move it analogue.

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Sorry, didn't mean that my post applied to the analog stick, just that there are much cheaper systems than TrackIr for head tracking noted in the link in your post.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien