1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

I'm pretty sure most of the liveries will be included, although I'm not sure about the liveries from Bathurst, because they raced previous gen cars there.

2. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

I'm a constant critic of ACC and its lack of documentation, Career mode (which is a f*** joke), etc... but ACC is like an italian car. It comes with ups and downs (big downs, that sometimes make you want to set the car on fire) but when it works... oh, boy... when it works there are few games in the world that come together like this one.
    I'm going to buy it too.
    What I want is Nurburgring 24 and Le Mans 24... sit and wait...

3. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I hope you packed a magazine, you're going to be waiting a while :rolleyes:

Freddie Seng, eRacer212 and azzah like this.
  4. Why not? All the cars racing in the Bathurst 12h 2019 are already in the game (except the GT4s and the MARC II). Even the one Cup Porsche.

Son and trutya like this.
  5. Captain Barracuda

This, the included Bathurst skins will just be for the 2018 cars that competed in the event.

6. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Some young players...? What young players? The average sim racer is a married man with 1.3 sons and his age is between 30 and 60. Under that age, they play Grand Theft Auto (... and its more recent DLC Gran Turismo Sport :p)

are we getting the GT4s??? multi class racing????? That would be too good to believe.

I know :(, it will take some time, but I have the hope it will happen eventually...:rolleyes: at least Nordschleife+GP (24h)

undercross and trutya like this.
  7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I myself am not even 20, and I know quite a few people in the league I currently take part in who are also under 20 and some who are too young to even have a job.

Dobermann92 likes this.
  8. azzah

azzah Simracer

Don't worry about that rambling.
    See, when you get older and lose touch with the younger generations, you start coming up with such kind of nonsense when trying to justify to yourself why you don't understand what they're saying, or doing, what they think or what they like.

That's completely normal and harmless most of the time, though unfortunately it seems to be inevitable.

Dobermann92 likes this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

If you want to understand the younger generation install tik tok on your phone, spend 30 seconds watching the content and take comfort in the fact that world has no future.

Tigga, undercross and ignission like this.
  10. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Sorry for abusing a cliche. But now seriously, you guys are still on time, you can still quit racing online. Racers don't have social life, is all about improving times, rigs and setups (and when you are married your wife will be the accountant of the house controlling your racing budget). You are still on time of becoming a fan of a more social sport... like football... or rugby...
    :D

11. While GT4s generally are not unlikely as it is quite popular amongst the community I cannot see it being added in the IGTC DLC.
    1. It would completely blow their budget as they had to implement several cars at no cost. We had our free update and the last time I spent money on them was more than 15 months ago. So they need their backing for future releases.
    2. They would've promoted it much more. In fact, they would've promoted at least something. A whole GT4 class isn't a "nice surprise" or something cool to have as a bonus. Creating 12 different cars (Gt4 European Championship) with different physics, own liveries, a new championship and a perhaps a multiclass feature is defenitely worthy of a standalone DLC. If not mandatory.
    But! Don't rule anything out. 2020 just began. Let's see what's in store for us this year :D

Even though I'm secretly hoping for a 2010 GT1 Championship DLC ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Dobermann92 likes this.
  12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Although I have clarified this many times, the IGT DLC won't include any new car models, only liveries.

13. Captain Barracuda

Thanks for clarifying. Can you please clarify release date?

Whitestar and ignission like this.
  14. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Soon :)

15. azzah

azzah Simracer

Yeah, your buddy Aristotle used to say that a lot when he had a few pints in the pub ;)

16. Captain Barracuda

As in this Friday soon? Comon man, usually you're dishing out forum justice, just this once you can produce the goods ;)

17. pemigris

pemigris Rookie

`Soon` is slowly becoming a new 'Jehova' ;)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Turk and anthony galmiche like this.
  18. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Soon sounds good to me. Really looking forward to it. Could just show up tomorrow and Panky’s just laughing at us!

19. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

Ok boomer.

ignission likes this.
  20. Turk

Turk Alien

Said every old man ever. :p