1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Special 3h Event (Finished)

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Elrann, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

We planning to do 3h endurance race this weekend (at Saturday - January 11). It would be great if more of you would be interested in this event and join! The more, the better :). If it will be successful, then this event could repeat every weekend.

Event info:
    Server name: Mythiq.net - Special 3h Endurance Event
    Rating: SA 45 / TM 3
    Track: Monza
    Free practice start: 16:00 (CET) (in GMT 15:00) / length: 60 minutes
    Qualifying: 17:00 (CET) / length: 30 minutes
    Race: 17:30 (CET) / length: 180 minutes
    Driver swaps: Optional (Register your team here: https://mythiq.net/special-event-registration/). For those who drive solo is registration not required.
    Race will be started at sunset and ended at night (in-game) + weather randomness, so dont know what weather will be.

First practice will be optional for everyone.

I don't know how many cars can Monza handle, however, it would be great if there be as many players as possible.

Please let me know if you're interested. Also, it would be good if there will be someone interested in being Race Director.

See you on Saturday!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events is working again Dec 6, 2023
    ACC General Discussions Pace Rating - Special Events Sep 21, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special events Jun 8, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards No special events since 1.9 update Apr 25, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Leaderboards, XP winning , special events etc Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Special events - showing as Anonymous in leaderboards Apr 14, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC Not work Special Event on PS5 Jan 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Special events not available Aug 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions What's up with Special Events Jul 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Special Event Achievements Jul 1, 2022
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Special events Jun 5, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Night of Champions - Special Event . May 14, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Do previous special events count towards PC rating May 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Special event not available Jan 5, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Previous Special Events Set to Default Dec 20, 2021

3. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Sounds good to me! I will try to give it a go.

It is going to be one driver - one car, no driver swaps, right?

4. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Exactly as you say. One driver, one car, without driver swaps :)

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Three hours without driver change will be really tough. I don't think I could handle it.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Tomorrow I will post link where you'll be able register you and your friend/s as team to be able to spaw during the race.
    So after considering it, driver swaps will be allowed.

7. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Where is the server located?

8. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Our team would be interested in participating but would need more time upfront to register... because other things in live also happen. Please keep us updated and in future we will decide to enter.

9. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Server is located in Germany.

sps_for_race likes this.
  10. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

For those who want drive as Team with driver swaps, please register all your drivers here: https://mythiq.net/special-event-registration/
    For others, who want drive solo registration is not required and they just join to server with password.

11. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Dont't forgot on today's event. FP starts 16:00 (CET), Q in 17:00 (CET).
    It seems that password is not needed because not much people confirmed participation in race. So server will be without password and filled up by others from public lobby.

12. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Free Practice officially started. You search for following server and join todays special event: Mythiq.net - Special 3h Endurance Event
    See you here!

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It was interesting experience. It is a pity that ⅔ of the cars did not make it to the end.

There were some issues. Unreal Engine crash (this is something new for me) after Q session, another Unreal Engine crash durig the cooldown lap after the race (so no replay saved, sadly). Cars spawning one on top of another at the start (reconnect solved it). And some high ping drivers with exaggerated effects of car to car rubbing.

Three hours, 97 laps. Not small challenge for a single human being. At the end: second place for my Bantley. Good! During the race my CC went from 69 to 62 and my CC went from 88 to 97. I was consistently good at driving my car bad, I reckon (CN finally settled at 72).

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  14. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Congratulations and many thanks to everyone who participated in today's Mythiq.net Special 3h Endurance Event! It was tough but big fun and fair driving with respect to rules.
    There was some technical issues with ACC, however it was not as bad in overall perspective. Just these two cars in each other at start and Unreal Engine crash after finishing the race. Hope that Devs solve this soon.
    I have saved replay with last hour of the race and Highlights, so I'll probably make some montage and post it here.

Results (Car number):
    26 cars started, 9 finished
    1. F. Zavoral (49)
    2. P. Rossollini (12)
    3. J. Varga (221)
    4. T. Manas (47)
    5. M. Riesner (706)
    6. J. Jakotako (45)
    7. F. Moravcik (23)
    8. S. Scottish1/2cuzzin (57)
    9. J. Milan (125)

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

My onboard hightlights:

eRacer212, D.Jankovic and Elrann like this.