1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Multiplayer & Rating - 1.0

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Have CP server ping limits been removed? Yesterday there was a driver with 379 ping in the US CP server

2. slopps

slopps Simracer

please can someone explain how do i know i have selected a server in multiplayer that will allow me to build up safety rating?
    i quick joined a server last night and built up 27 SR points.
    I quick joined today and no points were building up despite following cars around.

so i'm guessing the server i quick launched into didn't have SR on.
    so i go into multiplayer list and there are Orange fraction numbers, saying things like SR 27/45. What does this mean?
    how do i join a server that allows me to build up SR?

3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

All MP servers have ratings enabled, no way to turn off
    Just following cars won't increase your SA... Minolin has it setup so ppl can't setup a MP server and easily farm ratings (like in the MR days).
    Both cars need to be driving at a reasonable pace (definitely racing each other) and within x seconds of each other to gain SA

4. slopps

slopps Simracer

did not answer my post.
    please re-read.

5. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I answered parts i wanted to answer

Rema84 likes this.
  6. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

If you're seeing the orange numbers listed above, that means the minimum rating to join the server is SA45, and you only have 27. Therefore you are unable to join.

Rolz is correct though; you earn or lose SA in every server. You apparently did well enough in one to earn those points, but not as well in the next.

Rolz likes this.
  7. slopps

slopps Simracer

thats fine.
    even then, doesn't help -because as i said, i was in a server yesterday building up SR points fine.
    Well as it turns out I was building up points.
    It just have been a bug.
    When I went to check my rating in main menu I had built up another 20 points from 2 races and was on 57.

Duno why it wasn't clocking up in the server at the time, weird.

8. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Single player session, say I've been driving for 30 minutes, then the game crashes.

What happens to the ratings recorded for that session? Are they lost or will they show up in my profile?

Also, for the Consistency and Car Control graphs, I always have bars at the end that have no details attached to them. I wonder why?

9. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Does anyone else have an issue where their RC Rating only increases for Single Player races and NOT multiplayer? Every single player race I do my RC raises, whereas I do a lot of online races for my league and about 6 CP races and my RC rating never moves in those. See my RC graph. The plateaus in the graphs are all online races. Every time it has raised it has been a single player race. Online I have had many many good battles with drivers where clean passes and defending is MUCH more difficult than single player and never get reward for it in RC rating. Online passes are less frequent due to the higher skill level of the drivers but even so I have done probably at least 100 passes in league racing with no RC rating benefit (and defended position over many laps many times also).

Is there something wrong with RC rating in my account is is this expected behavior? Are other people seeing the same?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

10. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

I don't understand how CP Rating works. I have 3 CP races. The first I joined and realized that only 4 people were in the server, so I didn't bother and left right away --> Rating: 0, ELO: 1500, Result 3/4

Yesterday and today I did my first real races
    - Yesterday: Rating 0, ELO 1512, Result 8/22
    - Today: Rating 1, ELO 1503, Result 14/21

Can't really get my head around it. Would anybody be so kind and elaborate?
    Yesterday I also managed to get pole position. Does that count anything?

Plus may I suggest introducing stats were you can see the results of the races? Like with positions times etc? I'm kinda sick of taking screenshots plus ppl may have left until I get to capture it.

11. I totally support your suggestion that the race results of online races are saved. They could be displayed in the stats section of the UI. This is a really important feature for me.

Daffers likes this.
  12. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

Record of race results should be a main feature for a competitive racing sim, but unfortunatelly it seems to be impossible to get this feature.

kamkie, Daffers and Oliver.Johann like this.
  13. Daffers

Daffers Rookie

Can be deleted

14. Daffers

Daffers Rookie

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...5-0-full-multiplayer-results-supported.59827/

We need something like iracing, but this program does work

15. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Without having some sort of subscription method for the payment of servers to house this data it'll never happen... and personally iR can keep their game rental structure.

I wish results companion could publish a web based front end... seeing data from drivers hitting your own servers is certainly more useful than getting driver data off servers I never visit

16. Yisus

Yisus Gamer

¿Is there any posibility to increase the SA earnings? And another hard way to keep it high values.
    I would like to find really safety players when im driving in competition servers. It should be there are too many people thinking the same

17. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

Yes, still seeing high pingers on the US servers. They are jumpy and all over the place. Can we please get a ping or QOS restriction added to the US servers please? With only 1 race per day in the US after work, it is hard to be competative. For some reason they schedule a couple of races during work hours. Would love to see more CP racing after work hours.

I get no permission to download when I go to that link.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  18. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

Consider yourself lucky, in the US they have safety ratings at 60!!!! What? I mean it means everyone I get to race with at 7pm in the evenings is a crasher. Thanks ACC for having such a low standard for the US.

19. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

first you need to register to that site.

Rolz likes this.
  20. Zimac

Zimac Gamer

All this would be great if it just worked, But for the past week now, Driver profile rating/stats, personal bests or any other lap times are just simply not being tracked. Having to resort to pen and paper to record my own lap times down to compear to overs.
    For a competitive licensed sim that is advertised to have ADVANCED MULTIPLAYER FUNCTIONALITY, You would expect these features (Basic recording of lap times) to be working perfectly long before release, but here we are almost 2 years since it was made available in early access. Still, the basics are a mess and they are focusing and plan to release this to other platforms as well? Without any acknowledgment or information that these issues are doing to be fixed.

Live for speed has 3 developers and still able to pull up every lap time, even times set from 10+ years ago on LFS World.

surtic86, XettMan, Fremen_78 and 2 others like this.