1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

I'm pretty sure we will get the 2020 European season, not sure about the other ones.

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

For a comparison here was a little 15 min race in the same combo on our SA80 Singapore server.

We used a singapore server to allow euros to join with reasonable pings, however they rarely join this. So we are just raising our pings for no benefit. We were all 90 to 115ms there

Run the same setup from an Australian server and I need to spend a few minutes kicking all the huge pings that join even if the server name says 250ms max ping limit enforced. :rolleyes:

3. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

Nobody know the answer

4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

they certainly affect grip so would expect yes, maybe not hugely extreme. Try it

5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

The marbles affect the grip instantly, but subtly.
    If you keep going over the marbles for a long time (like 1 full lap), you'll also feel some vibration on the FFB because of marbles accumulation on the surface of the tyre. They need 2-3 laps to clean them.
    Also, if you accumulate marbles on the slick tyres, your slicks will manage to drain rain just a tiny bit better than being completely... well slicks. That's something real drivers also do when they want to risk to stay out on a wet track on slicks for some more laps. Again the effect is very very subtle.

6. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Damn now I want to test all of this, sounds awesome!

7. Gupise

Gupise Gamer

Thanks for the clarification, i was doubtful to drive on marbles or not during battles, this Is another data to consider during overtakes.

8. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

Just a question: outside of the racing line on a straight there is also marbles?, or they are only placed in corners?. The marbles are equaly distributed, or the amount of them increases in proportion with the distance to the racing line?.

9. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

I just had an idea I have to share. I know I know, wishlisting and stuff, but still:

Make the smoke flares you see after the finish carry the colors (base/accent/trim) of the winning car in multiplayer.

It's such a small thing but it would really exemplify the amount of love and detail that has already gone into this game.
    Sorry if not allowed here, just had to share this publically.

10. azzah

azzah Simracer

Not to rain on your parade, but be prepared for a lot of matte black smoke ;)

11. DBurns

DBurns Rookie

im from asia, its now 11 Jan 2020. WHERE IS THE DLC???? i cant wait for the first counter clockwise track in ACC

12. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I found a few Asian proverbs about patience that I thought you might relate to being also from Asia, I hope they will make it easier for you to wait.:D
    • One moment of patience may ward off a great disaster; one moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.
    • Patience and the mulberry leaf become a silk robe.
    • Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
      Have patience, the grass will be milk soon enough.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Some crashes, some blue flags and the AI drivers did not know what is happening. o_O

14. Micii1

Micii1 Racer

You sure that is not a online race? Lol

15. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle

GCCRacer and anthony galmiche like this.
  16. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

17. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

It seems like the AI has a mental breakdown :D

18. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

I didn´t fully catch up with Aris Streams yet, but I just had a CP race on Nürburging and accidentaly still had the Porsche selected when registering. I usually only need 20 minutes to shred the tires of that machine. I remembered using one or two clicks of ride height and some tire pressure to adjust the default setup to your driving, which I did. 45 minutes and the tyres while degraded still worked. Had my fastest laps close to the finish. Sometimes just a little nudge is way better than fudging around everywhere. Still running as backmarker, but I managed to keep on track properly expect for one time where I was in a 4 or 5 pack and the guy behind me pushed me into the guy in front of me.

I don´t do too much racing these days, but the immersion hits me again every time. Just incredible, even with a G25 which I bought used like 5 years ago. (Well, my new 32:9 screen and proper headphones do help :D )

Son likes this.
  19. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I have patiently been waiting to commence my new years diet, I'm not seeing any benefit from this patience so far.

Patience is not always a good thing :D

20. I will join in the future. which is its name?

MARCOITA20 likes this.