1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE Assetto Corsa Competizione Online Special Events

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Biondino98

Biondino98 Rookie

I found the 2 options you are talking about ... changed "on" .... but I still don't see my results in special events. Do I have to do it again?

2. Tristan Cliffe

Tristan Cliffe Simracer

Am afraid so. It doesn't record your laps with it on "Multi-player Only".

3. Nox

Nox Racer

look at the picture
    if that doesn't work, it's a bug

Attached Files:

4. Biondino98

Biondino98 Rookie

Solved thanks! I'm doing the special events and now they are visible on the leaderboard! ;)

Nox likes this.
  5. OlivierMDVY

OlivierMDVY Racer

any possibility to have an web access to the current full leaderboard for each event? Because in the game is displayed only a small part of the leaderboard. There is also no access to the old leaderboards.

Wolf WolfZ, Tangogulf, Loukas and 2 others like this.
  6. Turk

Turk Alien

It would be good to have that data accessible through a website, along with driver rank and signing up for CP servers.

deni80s, Tangogulf and Loukas like this.
  7. Loukas

Loukas Rookie

Yeah and possibility to filter friends and favourite drivers

Tangogulf, NemethR and Turk like this.
  8. Tangogulf

Tangogulf Rookie

Totally agree. Its difficult to know where you stand on these leaderboards. If I'm ranked 1750 its pretty meaningless without a view of all participants and their times

9. Si.

Si. Simracer

If you look at the Pace rating, for each event you can see how many have set a time e.g. 1750/3000.

NemethR likes this.
  10. Tech G

Tech G Rookie

Just to confirm, are these competitions fixed setup or are we allowed to make any changes?

11. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

you can make setup changes, unless it is clearly said you can't, I belive SRO qualifying events were with fixed setup, current events tho, you can do whatever you want to your car

Tech G likes this.
  12. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Season 6 DLC - Events:

#55 Hotlap - Mount Panorama Circuit - Porsche 991 GT3 R

#56 Hotstint - Raceway Laguna Seca - Ferrari 488 GT3

#57 Hotstint - Suzuka Circuit - Audi R8 LMS Evo

#58 Superpole - Kyalami GP Circuit - BMW M6 GT3

Tundra, romandevision, Creegz and 8 others like this.
  13. Maciej Malinowski

those are great track car combos
    great job

14. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

It's cool that we get an additional 4 special events relating to the DLC :cool:

sissydriver likes this.
  15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

All the cars you see there are actual race winners on those tracks in 2019 season :)

Creegz likes this.
  16. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

@pankykapus
    Is there an issue with event #58? I may be misunderstanding how this works, but I thought superpole was supposed to be a warmup followed by 2 laps and then session over. It seems to be treated like a hotlap event (you can keep going forever until fuel runs out) and your fastest lap is registered on the leaderboard even after 2 laps.

Why is this a problem for me? For superpoles, I look for the HotlapSuperpole.json result file on completion to record the results, but for event #58, this does not get written as the session doesn't complete. Can you let me know if this is the way superpoles now work, in which case I'll just monitor shared memory instead.

Thanks,
    Doug

ACC Results Companion

sissydriver and XettMan like this.
  17. pankykapus

I will check, thanks.

sissydriver likes this.
  18. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

I was pretty happy with this lap :) 2:01:230 which has me 52nd at the time of posting. Doubt I'll get that high on the leader board again any time soon. Video coming - needs a little more time to upload and process.

sissydriver likes this.
  19. Maciej Malinowski

Yeah, that’s why they are good combos, well BMW didn’t win but it was a monster in the rain at Kaylami so definitely good pick

D.Jankovic likes this.
  20. pankykapus

IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to changes affecting physics and track limits, the leaderboards of Special Events #55 and #57 have been reset.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

kro, Tundra and Maciej Malinowski like this.