1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS The Server Admin Handbook thread

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. AndreLS

AndreLS Rookie

Hi, Minolin.

I'm using accServer v.255 and the pilots are unable to select tyre set without "tyreSetCount", the only option available is "OPT".

Setting tyreSetCount enables up to N tyre sets (N is the number set on property tyreSetCount).

As you can see without tyreSetCount
    [​IMG]

Setting tyreSetCount to 22

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know if that error can be ignored.

Thanks

2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

3. HemiR

HemiR Gamer

Also I found that using /restart for a race restart will indeed restart the session but does not reset the laps in hud to zero

4. domidomi

domidomi Gamer

Bump. Anyone?

5. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

Also of note, car numbers beginning with 0 (01, 023, etc.) don't show properly on the leaderboards in multiplayer (custom livery or the Spa Mercedes), and adding these values into an entrylist breaks the entrylist completely (server ignores the entrylist when I try it)

domidomi likes this.
  6. Gemstyle86

Gemstyle86 Rookie

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    baakstaff likes this.
  7. Creegz

Creegz Racer

Forgive me if this as been posted somewhere here already, I wasn't able to find it, but is there a command that removes a disqualification? I had someone in Free Practice get disqualified after spinning. The temp fix is to leave and re-connect to the server. I tried /clear <car#> but that didn't get me the result I was looking for. I also tried to add a disqualification to them manually and clear without a change.

8. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

hello good guys a question, and open a serve with explain in the manual and I think everything is fine, the problem is that I launch the serve and I can only connect or find it in lam never in the list of servers that are in assetto search compete.
    Does anyone know the solution or the problem? thanks greetings

9. Creegz

Creegz Racer

You are experiencing one of two issues - either you did not enable the server to be listed in the server list or you did not forward the required ports.
    -To list the serer in the global server list - Edit configuration.json and change the value for registerToLobby from 0 to 1.
    -For port forwarding instructions you will need to look for the instructions to your Router. The default port is 9201 for both UDP and TCP.

Chisco likes this.
  10. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

hello thank you friend and that where exactly it changes, is that lla I'm confused

11. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

[QUOTE = "Creegz, post: 1109903, member: 236433"] Está experimentando uno de dos problemas: o no habilitó el servidor para que procese en la lista de servidores o no reenvió los puertos requeridos.
    -Para enumerar el servidor en la lista global de servidores: edite configuration.json y cambie el valor de registerToLobby de 0 a 1.
    -Para las instrucciones de reenvío de puertos, debe buscar las instrucciones para su enrutador. El puerto predeterminado es 9201 para UDP y TCP. [/ CITA]
    hola gracias amigo y exactamente donde cambia, es que estoy confundido

12. Creegz

Creegz Racer

The file to edit for the registerToLobby portion is where the server exe is ran from under the "cfg" folder.
    For the port forwarding that's dependent on the router you are using.

Chisco likes this.
  13. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

[QUOTE = "Creegz, post: 1110061, member: 236433"] El archivo a editar para la parte registerToLobby es donde se ejecuta el servidor exe bajo la carpeta "cfg".
    Para el reenvío de puertos que depende del enrutador que esté utilizando. [/ QUOTE]
    Ok thanks friends regards

Creegz likes this.
  14. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

[QUOTE = "Creegz, post: 1110061, member: 236433"] El archivo a editar para la parte registerToLobby es donde se ejecuta el servidor exe bajo la carpeta "cfg".
    Para el reenvío de puertos que depende del enrutador que esté usando. [/ CITA]
    hola amigo, gracias por la ayuda, serve activo, saludos

15. J3IMY

J3IMY Rookie

Starting the server will automatically reset every JSON file. What should I do about this?
    Thanks

Chisco likes this.
  16. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

Hi, what happens to me that I have the active server but can I only play in practice? you know problem thank you

17. Creegz

Creegz Racer

You need to advance to the next session using the command /next in chat. You need to log in as administrator by typing in /admin <Password you set here>. That will take you to Qualifying which by default is 10 minutes then the race session which is also 10 minutes.

Chisco likes this.
  18. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

Hola, si hago eso, entro como administrador y luego le doy / siguiente y se reinicia, comienza a entrenar nuevamente y lo he intentado 20 veces y nada.
    nunca deja ir a Q y no corre
    Gracias
    [QUOTE = "Creegz, post: 1110249, miembro: 236433"] Debe avanzar a la próxima sesión con el comando / next en el chat. Debe iniciar sesión como administrador escribiendo / admin <Contraseña que configuró aquí>. Eso lo llevará a la calificación, que por defecto es de 10 minutos, luego a la sesión de carrera, que también es de 10 minutos. [/ QUOTE]

19. Chisco

Chisco Rookie

and reviewed everything several times and the only thing that leaves me is that all the time does not change practice there is never a career.
    thanks

20. Creegz

Creegz Racer

The first session will always be Practice which by default is 24 hours. The second session is Qualifying which is 10 minutes long, the next session will be a race that is also 10 minutes long however if the server is empty I don't think it will take you to a race session and there are no bots for multiplayer lobbies.

Chisco likes this.