1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

It is Bathurst.

2. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

There is no affiliation with the league so they'll hold the event on whichever track will be available at the time, they have no information about our plans and it is in no way indicative of the release, so please don't read too much into it.

GRFOCO and Guidofoc like this.
  3. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

So when is it then? :rolleyes:

4. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

nobody knows and I am sure we wont know untill they decide to release the release date, so no point braging and asking over and over again, not that I am not exited, I am, big time

SellerieMitDip likes this.
  5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I would say it's more "near fetched" than "far fetched" :D

Of course I understand the mention of the race in the stream is in no way indicative of an actual release date. I do however hold some small optimism that there will be some sort of improvement to driver swaps prior to this league race (as it's currently "not quite there"). This is an important feature for the ICGT pack so it could mean that the pack is here by that race, or at least there could be an update with improved driver swaps prior to DLC release.

6. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I think it would be a missed opportunity if they did not release it in time for Redlines 6 Hours of Bathurst, it would be a fantastic opportunity to advertise the track and how far the game has come!

Son likes this.
  7. houssen

houssen Racer

8. Captain Barracuda

9. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

10. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Love that Porsche skin, shame it´s on that McPherson strutted monster of pre 2019 :D

Track looks really good as well, maybe they managed to still raise the bar a little more.

romandevision and JanR like this.
  11. Captain Barracuda

This is gonna be sweet. There's absolutely no doubt it will be released by the Bathurst 12hr now. The lid is off!

richard thompson, DaveS78 and Echo_29 like this.
  12. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

I would swear It was said that the old Aston wouldn´t be part of the Bathurst content as it wasn´t a IGTC entry last year, but turns out that there it is, in the flesh. Nice!!

13. Captain Barracuda

Yep, and cars like the 888 Merc which was a local entry is present and correct :)

I'm not sure what Kunos' exact car criteria is for inclusion in the ICGT pack (there's probably a few different lines in the sand they've decided on), but I think in general we should see most cars where a car model is already present in the game, but not where they have to make a whole new car for a national entry. ie we see the 888 Merc, or maybe something like the Hakkinen 720S, but not the Porsche 997 or Ferrari 458 that competed at Kyalami (amongst others at other races throughout the season)

Son and carlossanchez97 like this.
  14. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Don’t we already have that Aston? R Motorsport V12, or am I missing something?

15. Damn those pics really are
    [​IMG]

Freddie Seng, JanR, Chisco and 3 others like this.
  16. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, we do have it, but it was said when the DLC was annouced that non-IGTC entries woldn´t be added, and R-Motorsport, even thought they raced in Bathurst last year, it was one of those non-IGTC cars, but apparently, as can be seen on the pics and as @Captain Barracuda pointed out, other non-IGTC cars can be spotted. What I don´t now if we will have the entire GT3 grid, if this is just for Bathurst... Let´s wait for the end of the moth to see what it is.

Chisco likes this.
  17. trutya

trutya Simracer

i guess we'll have all GT3 cars which car model is already in the game.
    which is nice. still i can't imagine how an "IGTC championship" will go. i mean, lot of drivers competed in different cars, different teams throughout the campaign. if i start the championship in a certain car, like an Audi, then in the next round there was a different Audi from a different team and livery, with the same or mixed driver lineup... and for example at Suzuka there will be two "Winkelhock" or "Vervisch" in 2 different cars, or what?
    it's hard :D

18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Will we have a Corvette C7?
    I stopped playing ACC, but I'd love to come back because of my favorite tracks(all in DLC) and the above car.
    In RRE its my fav car. :rolleyes:

19. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

No new car models, only new entries of existing car models